Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This morning I washed my face and was treating this giant angry zit with salicylic acid. Then I FORGOT my face was a wreck and just left for work without moisturizing or applying anything to cover it up. You win today, monstrous blemish. 😐

I guess I'm not surprised though... It IS Monday.

Grrrr to monsters!   

I had one on my forhead for two days before remembering I got this Too Cool For School drma spot gel patch stuff.  I put it on and it was gone in about 6 hours.  It looked flakey on though- like I had put school glue on and it had dried so not a good idea to wear outside the house.  

If it makes you feel better, I'm rocking a monster of my own right above my lip. It's like a beauty mark, except more volcanic. Solidarity!

Yes! We must stand united. Mine is blaring and huge on my forehead. I always get stress zits on my forehead or my chin.

Concrete.jpg

Rocking greys for my dreary morning commute today.. 😛

• Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands palette - Home Sweet Home on the lid and The Inventor in the crease

• UD x Gwen Stefani Palette - Anaheim & Skimp

• Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black

• YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara

• ABH Original Contour Palette

• Colourpop Highlighter in Smokin' Whistles

• Lime Crime Cement on the lips

Wow!! This works on so many levels. I especially love the contrast of the gray makeup with your purple hair!

Oh man, everything about this is perfect. That's a tricky lip color to pull off and you absolutely nailed it!

I'm about to unload a lot of LOVE ... 

Your hair is AMAZING. 

Love the subtle difference between your eyes and lips - not many women could pull this color off and you look smokin hot. 

Your sweater. 

Chest tatt. Love it.

that top and the word dreary do not go together, lol!  Ouhhhh, you got the edward scissor hands palette!  That's one of my favourite Christmas movies!  

I think since it came out, I've seen that movie over 100 times... I used to have quite the devotion to all things Johnny Depp. It's suuuuch a good movie! *sigh*

So, yeah, naturally I freaked when I found out about the palette. It's perfecttttt! ❤️

Love love LOVE your hair!!! I just went purple last week. Do you use anything special to keep your color bright? Other than skipping shampoos?

You are WAY too kind.. my hair is a total wreck right now! Essentially letting it grow out/planning my next moves. But thank you!!!

I haven't colored it since probably June! I will say, that time I used Pravana and I do think that has made ALL the difference. I had used Manic Panic and Joico before and the color was very difficult to keep.

I initially washed my hair with as-cold-as-I-could-stand water, and I found that using a sulphate-free shampoo (I have Wen Pomegranate) really helped keep the color locked in.

Good luck! The struggles of color maintenance are REAL.

Was just coming to comment that I love your hair too!! And I agree about the Pravana. That stuff is amazeballs. It's better than any other crazy dye I've ever used. 

Thank you, sweetie! ❤️

Agreed! I'm shocked by how long the Pravana color has lasted! I've actually been washing my hair in hot water lately and using shampoos with sulfate so it can tone down to a more lavender color and eventually just disappear completely but it still is holding on for dear life! I will only ever use that brand now!

Oh my, it's been a while!

Champagne.JPG

Spoiler
Dior Star foundation in 010
Tom Ford Nude Dip
HourGlass Ambient Lighting Palette
Lancome Blush in Aplum
Nars Audacious in Charlotte
Laura Mercier Highlight in 01

Joz, dont think I/we didn't notice we haven't seen your pretty face in a while! You look great! 

Thanks, SD! That's nice to hear. I had a contract job for the last month and it had me running ragged. Timing was good, though! Need that holiday cash! 😉

Stunning! Missed your face ❤️

So pretty, Joz!

One of my favorite BT gals. Beautiful. 

Anonymous Insider

You look so lively and lovely! You look more lively, bright and vibrant than I ever would. 😄

testing