Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love this.

DSC_0428_Fotor_Collage.jpg

So today we've got:

Eyes

NARS Pro Prime

MAC Melon

Sugarpill Dollilop

Deep Purple shade from radiant orchild COY palette

Stila Obsidian Black Liner

Lashes in a Box no 14 lashes

Face

Boscia Sake Balm

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

FAB Oil Control Gel

Stila Stay All Day Foundation in Deep

CoverFX Contour Kit NDeep

Urban Decay Aura

Becca Songbird

Lips

Colourpop BFF3

Lime Crime Buffy

NARS Soliel D'Orient

Oooo... I really love the way bright pinks look against your skin tone. So pretty *_*

Super bright and ultra colorful, and it looks great on you! 

In conjunction with the colour challenge, I decided to focus on the champagne inspiration. I only have my eyes, brows, and highlight on today. Plus a bit of concealer.

Too Faced Natural Eyes (Nudie, Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, and Honey Pot)

Becca Champagne Pop

ABH Brow Wiz Dark Brown

KVD Tattoo Liner Trooper

champagne-comp.jpg

That subtle shimmer on your cheek! So pretty 

I skipped on Champagne pop, and now I don't even know why I did 

Natural beauty! 

More fun with Viseart Dark mattes yesterday.

Spoiler
Face: Hourglass immaculate foundation, Becca under eye corrector, random concealer, Ethereal light and Tom Ford Mood light, Nars Olympia contour, Radiant Magenta blush, Nars Copacabana 
Eyes: Nars eye paint Tartar, Viseart Dark mattes (purple and blue shades) Viseart Paris nude. Dior show over-curl mascara. 
Lips: Started as Rituel de Fille Abyss, then added Bite High pigment pencil in Violet 

abyss.jpgabyssviolet.jpg 

Those lip colors! So beautiful.

If I ever get written up at work it will be for inappropriate lip color Smiley Happy

20151213_113843-1.jpg

Haven't been on BT in awhile. I've been dealing with some stuff along with school. The semester was okay. I'm back home for Christmas.

Anyways, by the request of Shannon Alexis, I tried the ABH Cream Contour Kit in Deep for the first time today and this is my first impression of it. The creams are stiff and dry in the pan, but once I started applying them to my face they started to warm up and get creamy. They are very pigmented. These are pure pigment so they won't blend out as easily, as much, and as quickly as concealers will. A little goes a long way. This requires more time to blend so if you purchase this, keep this in mind. I had no problem blending my highlight and contour out compared to most people. I have combo/oily skin. If you have dry skin, I recommend adding a a few drops of a beauty oil or it'll be patchy. I still have to play with it some more to see how I really feel about it. Other makeup details:

Sugarpill Love +

Melt Enigma and Lovesick

Naked3 palette

ABH So Hollywood

ABH Ebony Brow Powder

Covergirl Ebony Bronze bronzer

MAC Studio Fix Fluid

L'Oreal Pro Matte powder

Jeffree Star Dominatrix

Wet N' Wild Waterproof liquid liner

Kiss lashes 01 and 03

You are soo beautiful and radiant, omg. 

Thanks for the feedback! It seems like more work than I as a lazy person with dryish skin want to put in. 

You're welcome, Shannon!! I'll give this more time and let you know,my final verdict 

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox CC Cream in Fair
- Smashbox Halo Perfecting Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette - Dive, 5050, Fix
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Stag
- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara
- Tarte Coconut Oil Lipstick in Primrose

IMAG1395.jpg

I could not get a picture I liked today, so my boyfriend picked for me. 

Tarte Coconut Oil Lipstick in Primrose; without the Tarteist lip primer. This lipstick is difficult. Because of the coconut oil, it's incredibly buttery to start with. But, when it comes into contact with your skin, and starts to heat up, it liquifies. Much like putting something like Aquaphor or Vaseline on your lips - it starts thick but can quickly become an out of control gooey mess. That is exactly what happens here. It is very hard to control, especially as it heats up. It will slip into the lines around your lips, every nook and cranny, it spreads out very quickly. The silver lining here is that because of it's product base, it is so incredibly hydrating, and is very pigmented.  By itself it doesn't last particularly long even though it does get to a semi-matte finish after it sets. I've worn it for 4 hours and is down to a very deep rose stain - which is MLBB for me.

The shade, primrose, is described as a true rose petal pigment. And I think it delivers, while being a bit on the cool red side. It's very deep and rich. And I will be stashing it with my roses.

I adore what you did with your eyes there Smiley Happy 

The lip is gorgeous, but judging by what you said it's probably not for me -- I'll probably smudge it everywhere trying to get it on me! 

Thanks! We had a breakfast date so I wanted to feel comfortable and confident, but not all done up.

For this test, I applied directly to the lips from the bullet. It's sold as a set with the new Tarteist primer, so that could potentially address the issue. If it is in fact designed to be used with the primer, then it would make sense. But I can't judge the primer without first judging the lipstick on it's own. Smiley Tongue
A lip brush will definitely solve the issue, for sure, as it's smaller amounts of product. It would heat up faster, and apply smoother, with more control.

IMG_20151210_090940.jpg

Wearing a light dusting of UD Mildew and UD Buck, Buxom mascara, Sephora collection lipstick in Matchmaker Smiley Very Happy

Matchmaker looks like the perfect nude Smiley Happy 

It's one of my favorites!  When they discontinued the color I found it in the sale section and bought five of them.  lol.

Only two products on my face today, Tom Ford seductive rose eyeshadow quad and Tom Ford lipstick in Joaquin.

IMG_5184.JPG

Joaquin looks great on you.