Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

BW - You're pullin at my heart, lady. You're beautiful.

thank you, paiute ^^ ❤️

Love Clolourpop pitch on you. And your hair is so awesome!

Lovely... you look like Lea Seydoux!

omg thank you, she's so lovely ❤️ 

Going with a somewhat natural look today...

Eyes: Naked Palette, Virgin and Naked; Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper; Clinique High Impact Mascara, top lashes only

Face: POREfessional primer; Maybelline BB Cream; Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance; Hourglass Dim Light; Hoola to contour cheekbones; UD Rapture blush; Becca Moonstone to highlight cheeks, nose, and under brows

Brows: Too Faced Bulletproof Brows; Tarte Tinted Brow Gel (I made them look a little full and messy today)

Lips: UD Revolution Lipstick in Liar.

Fragrance (even though you can't see it!): Dior j'adore. WhatAreYouWear12:12.JPG

My Rituel de Fille order came today! Wearing RdF blush in Desire as well as their ash & ember eye soots in Sigil and Serpent de Mer. Also wearing Bite 005.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Loooooove your eyeshadow and you have the most perfect glow!

Aw, thank you so much, SD! I love how these shades from RdF are multidimensional, I'm thinking I will have to pick up more. And the highlighter is Becca Moonstone - I swear by Becca highlighters! 😊

Bite 005 looks so great on you!

Thanks, Bem! 005 and Mauvember are tied for first in my faves book. 😊

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox CC Cream in Fair
- Smashbox Halo Perfecting Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette - Dive, 5050, Fix
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Stag
- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara
- Tarte Coconut Oil Lipstick in Primrose

IMAG1395.jpg

I could not get a picture I liked today, so my boyfriend picked for me. 

Tarte Coconut Oil Lipstick in Primrose; without the Tarteist lip primer. This lipstick is difficult. Because of the coconut oil, it's incredibly buttery to start with. But, when it comes into contact with your skin, and starts to heat up, it liquifies. Much like putting something like Aquaphor or Vaseline on your lips - it starts thick but can quickly become an out of control gooey mess. That is exactly what happens here. It is very hard to control, especially as it heats up. It will slip into the lines around your lips, every nook and cranny, it spreads out very quickly. The silver lining here is that because of it's product base, it is so incredibly hydrating, and is very pigmented.  By itself it doesn't last particularly long even though it does get to a semi-matte finish after it sets. I've worn it for 4 hours and is down to a very deep rose stain - which is MLBB for me.

The shade, primrose, is described as a true rose petal pigment. And I think it delivers, while being a bit on the cool red side. It's very deep and rich. And I will be stashing it with my roses.

I adore what you did with your eyes there 🙂 

The lip is gorgeous, but judging by what you said it's probably not for me -- I'll probably smudge it everywhere trying to get it on me! 

Thanks! We had a breakfast date so I wanted to feel comfortable and confident, but not all done up.

For this test, I applied directly to the lips from the bullet. It's sold as a set with the new Tarteist primer, so that could potentially address the issue. If it is in fact designed to be used with the primer, then it would make sense. But I can't judge the primer without first judging the lipstick on it's own. 😛
A lip brush will definitely solve the issue, for sure, as it's smaller amounts of product. It would heat up faster, and apply smoother, with more control.

Anonymous Insider

Tom Ford Orchid Haze (eye quad), Frantic Pink (blush, I love, love, love this), Terra (bronzer) and Flamingo (lip color)!

I'm using so many TF because most of them are my recent purchases. 

Flamingo is so bright (much brighter than it looks in the tube?) and brightens overall look on my complexion! No wonder how it's (one of) the most popular shades in South Korea. 

IMG_3792.PNG

Your hair looks phenomenal and that lipstick is so pretty on you!

That hair & lip! The full effect is so pretty I could cry XD 

Flamingo looks wonderful on you 

Anonymous Insider

Flamingo is so much prettier than I thought (then again, that's what I'm thinking of all the TF lipsticks that I've purchased and never really worn. 

Your look is so beautiful! I love your hair and lip color, it is amazing ❤️

Anonymous Insider

You're so sweet! I'm into medium length hair these days, but your hair looked so goddess-like in the picture you've posted!

Thank you very much, but I still have 5 more inches to go until I am satisfied.

2 Replies
testing