Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It makes me so sad that you've been having such bad lip problems, because you rock lipsticks so well. Case in point: Elegante!

Thank you TKLJ, I'm very sad too 😞 I have all these lipsticks and I can't even wear them. 

It's like that episode of the "The Twilight Zone" where there's only one man left in the world and then he steps on his lipstick collection.

Was today National Look Gorgeous as Hell day on BT? I've just gone back five pages and everyone is looking even more awesome than usual; there are some real "this is the look you'll be remembered for" photos here.

2015-12-05 16.26.48.jpgIMG_20151205_160136.jpg

Very beautiful BW ❤️

Love love love Pasiphae. It's my favourite Nars shadow (there's really nothing else like it) and it looks so good on you - especially with that lip colour!

You are the prettiest.

What is that iridescent green?!

the base is nars snake eyes and then on top it's nars pasiphae that duo eyeshadow thing

I love Pasiphae so much.

me too *-*

i love it as well.  What is the lovely lip color?

it's cha cha tint and on top it's 3ce glass pumpkin but any sheder lipstick with an orange tint will do

I'm trying out a sample of KVD Lock It Foundation in Light 48. It seems a bit too pink, but I like the coverage and finish. Today I was inspired by MK89 and her perfect wings. Mine are not as perfect, but I had fun trying and playing with the ColourPop Creme Gel Liner Pot in Best O.

An itty bitty baby wing. Heart

Hee hee - so cute!

I tried a sample of that foundation and really like it too! I think I might switch to it next year. 

I love your eyeliner! I think a lot of us start with baby wings and they slowly grow over time. Very pretty. You must do so more often! 

Today I am wearing happiness.  My skin is feeling better enough that I don't feel like crap, so... Win!

also, the regular brow junk, concealer, TF wicked and smudged to death hourglass 1.5 eyeliner.

ima1205153ge.jpeg

So glad you are on the mend. Those lips, though. Your natural coloring? Awesome!

Thanks BEM!  

That is my natural coloring when it's inflamed.  My reaction made them super irritated and flaky, and stupid me I thought I'd try to do a scrub to make the flakes go away faster 😞  

This is just them, with some Jack Black balm to soothe.

Awww. It sounds painful. I hope the balm helped soothe them. When my lips are irritated, they can't heal soon enough...

3 Replies
testing