Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love how Guerlain Garance looks on you - it goes so well with your perfect complexion!

Thank you so much!

Products:

Spoiler
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurnace
- Kat von D Lady Bird Palette - Vespertine, Unrequited, Harlow, Wolf, Cleopatra
- Kat von D Autograph Pencil - Immortal Love
-  Buxom Full-On Lip Creme in Cherry Flip
- Marc Jacobs Daisy

IMAG1336.jpg

Well, I won't be able to wear make-up for a bit, or at least lipstick for quite a while. I got ran over (by a person) at work today.The entire right side of my lower lip is almost completely missing skin. My teeth also punctured it pretty far. It's swollen, oh, probably at least three times it's normal size. I can't eat, drink, or talk without holding that part of my lip away from my teeth. I am also supposed to be monitoring for a concussion, but I don't remember hitting my head on anything, so I dunno about all that.

Picture - NOT FOR THE SUPER SQUEEMISH

Spoiler
IMAG1343_1.jpg

In any case, Cherry Flip. It's a sheer cherry red color. Without glitter, so , yay. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon.

Omg! Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about that... I hope that person is seriously punished. Take care of yourself!

I don't know his name or workplace ID. He just kind of.. took off. So, I doubt he'll be punished. The ERT leader is going to look into security footage, though.

People at the location I work seem to lack basic spatial awareness skills. Getting run into is a daily thing. I've just never been hit at that velocity before and usually I can get out of the way.

OMG! I'm so sorry! That looks painful. I hope the other party was suitably apologetic. But, your before pic is as gorgeous as ever 😛

you'll just have to count on the fact that everyone is always admiring your eyes too much to notice your lip

It was a total hit and run. Guy apologized quite a bit, but I was so dazed I couldn't really respond. Everything was really hazy and I just consider myself lucky that there is a health center at my company, and I was maybe 100 feet from the door. They just kept saying they were in a hurry. I don't really remember anything else.

I'm just bummed because I got my Smashbox 25 Years Lip Palette and I really wanted to take a swing at it.. Ah, well. C'est la vie. I've had worse injuries.

Anonymous Insider

I wonder what would have happened if you just lay down on the ground and closed your eyes.  It doesn't even sound like he would have bothered to look back at you and then thought, "Oh, my, I really hurt her."  

jerk

He probably would have went on with his day.

However.

There were plenty of onlookers. The ERT would have been sounded and their alarm summons would have sounded throughout all five buildings on the company campus. It would have been a scene, for sure.

I thought about this a lot while I was getting my vitals taken at the health center. Workmans comp sounds like a great gift for the holidays... But, after some thought, not as great as the initial appeal of playing Fallout all day..

I'm sorry about your lip! But, you look beautiful 🙂

Thanks. My boyfriend has been joking that I shouldn't feel like I need lip injections now. That I'm getting close to Kylie Jenner type lips, lol.. It's cute and sweet in kind of a jerkish way.

Sounds like a typical guy 😛 absurd attempt at being comforting. Boys are weird LOL

It's the thought that counts. His.. admittedly mildly insensitive comments come from a good place and he's just trying to make me smile. It's often successful, but he will go to weird lengths to do it. I don't hold it against him. 🙂

20151203_134905.jpg

L'Oreal True Match Lumi 

NARS laguna bronzer

NYX brow mascara brunette

MUFE 15 Artist Palette (a light shade on lids and the coppery one in crease)

KVD Tattoo liner

Chanel Le Volume Mascara

Tom Ford Drake

Anonymous Insider

Well now you are selling me on Drake. Beautiful.

Why hello there, Drake.

So pretty! I love the lip color specially!

Very pretty - I love the coppery eyeshadow!

Bright day & glowy night 🙂 (i wasn't as shiny as the picture, thank god.)

20151203_122102-1.jpg

20151202_135150-1.jpg

testing