Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!

Wearing some of the new stuff I got tonight - I just had to try it on!

bare minerals Prime Time primer

bare minerals Original foundation in Golden Fair (this is a touch too light for me... but perhaps as winter advances it will become a better match)

Laura Geller blush & brighten in Pink Grapefruit

bare minerals well rested concealer

Lorac Riesling palette

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

IT Cosmetics universal brow pencil

NYX soft matte lip cream in Amsterdam

IMG_1634.JPG

FullSizeRender (48).jpg

Flawless 

Love everything about your makeup today! From the bronzes, to the gold, to the red! 

I always love your eye makeup!

20151122_215019.jpg20151122_214905_001.jpg

Abh brow wiz in granite

abh cream contour kit

nars jane and maybelline divine wine. (at first it was divine wine but then i went out and ate and this happened)

marc jacobs liquid eyeliner

guerlain mascara

smashbox cherry palette

Guys. I bought a selfie stick. I always thought people looked like idiots using it, and i still do but now i have joined the masses. 

excuse my undone hair

Love your eye makeup today! (and your shirt Smiley Very Happy)

Your skin is looking so clear BW!   I love the lipstick combo.  When I eat I tend to eat ALL the lipstick!!! 

Also, that nailpolish!!!!!! 

Great shirt! I love the winged eyeliner you do! A selfie stick...I saw so many people with those when I traveled down South!

Products:

Spoiler
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer
- Tarte Beyond BB Liquid Foundation
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Finishing Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette - Bare to Explore, Make a Mauve, Plum Away With Me, Go for the Gold
- Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze
- Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sandy

IMAG1278.jpg

Running errands today and doing the rounds with my sick cat. Today was his last dose of kitty morphine, so here's hoping his fever doesn't keep coming back.

Sandy.. I feel like it looks exactly like White Russian (which I wore yesterday), albeit with some glitter. I might give it to a member of the family with the same name as a stocking stuffer or something. I don't need the dupe, for sure.

I really like this! Did you do something different with your eyebrows today?

Haha, yeah... I didn't attempt to comb them today. Partially because of time - I went over to Dania, who is having a F&F sale, and staked a claim on a desk that would allow me to position my camera in a way that puts my neutral-grey drapes in the background for better videos...

If my brows look better, maybe I should just leave them alone, lol.

Yeah, I actually really like them au naturale!

I hate 50 Shades of Grey but I found all of the MUFE kits at Marshalls and TJMaxx so felt it necessary to buy them LOL. So, eyeshadow is from the eye and face kit palette; blush is from the cheek kit; and lip pencil and liquid lipstick are from the Berry lip kit

eyeliner is stila. mascara is rollerlash; coverfx foundation and clinique powder

photo(3).JPG

Hmmmmmm i shall check my TJ Maxx tomorrow... That lip color is too pretty.

Make Up For Ever is not cruelty free, so I do not pay for their products. I did, however, get all the kits as one of my boyfriends "I'm sorry I've been a jerk" gifts. Despite my reservations, I found the kits to be very well coordinated, complimentary, and easy to use.

How are you liking them? You certain pull off the blush much better than I do!

I have to admit that I'd never researched which brands are cruelty free. But, I also had never bought anything from them either - except for the kit of powder, lip primer and eye makeup remover that was in the clearance section - basically all minis from that and freebies... My first impressions are that the lipstick feels nice and is a good nude; the liquid lipstick stats put; the blush (I used the Orange one) worked remarkably well despite what looked like a too bright color. But, I barely touched the brush to it. And the eyeshadows are a nice color selection and blended pretty easy.

I probably still shouldn't have bought the kits cause the lip-glosses and mascara won't get any love and I have a zillion eyeliners. But, the blush brush is super soft and I'll use it. So, yeah - I'll enjoy them but I'm not going to suddenly start buying all their products - I didn't find them game-changing Smiley Tongue

New LA Splash Lipstick Amor Eterno tonight.  On my way to have dinner to celebrate my godmother/aunts bday.  Heart

image.jpeg

This is your color! So, so pretty!

I love that burgundy color with a slight sheen—reminds me of the old KvD foiled lipsticks. And that Day of the Dead packaging is killer, too.

You are glowing! Deep red is a great color for you! 

1 Reply