Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the mauvey tone you have in your makeup and clothes!

Thanks, k617!!

I absolutely love this look! So soft and romantic!

Thank you so much, Topaz!

Very romantic!

Thanks, plurfairy! 🙂

VERY pretty! I love the Dior BB, too (thanks to KB for her rec!) 

Also - I love the colour of your top. It looks SUPER flattering with your skin and hair! Somewhat similar in colour to your lipstick, which also looks great! You have such a pretty glow to your skin.

Thanks, Lachaton! I picked up this top at lululemon the same day as the Rouge event... even though I don't own a lot of pink, I really liked this shade and the modal fabric was to die for. No regrets except for my dwindling bank account, haha!

Ooh yay! Dior BB cream! It's a staple of mine! 🙂

I'm so excited! I remember you saying you used it a while back and thought I should get it during the Rouge sale. Such a great product! I'm going back to the mall to buy another one today. If only they kept it better stocked online!

This is for 4Ali4. Another look with the KVD Mi Vida Loca palette. It was a busy weekend so I only had time to do one look, though I'll try and get another, easier one done today 🙂

The only thing I used in addition to the Palette was a white eyeliner to use on the cut crease.

meeyenov8_2.jpg

Such a creative look. I love this

Drool.

So gorgeous. That purple is TDF.

This is AWESOME!

Eek, really?! This is Mi Vida Loca?! I saw the small preview picture from the main page and I thought how much I LOVED the shades you used here. Which colours did you use specifically from the palette, KB? This may be enough to convince me to grab it... I don't think I quite have the right dupes for this.It's that purple-burgundy and yellow gold that I love.

Yeppos!! Didn't use any other colours outside of this palette.

The transition shade is Strutter

Blended a bit of Rewind into it.

Used Rewind and Black Metal for the Cut crease colour. 

Inner 1/3 of centre lid is Fran.

Inner corner and browbone is Skulls.

🙂

I thought/hoped that was Fran! That was one of the colors I was pretty iffy on, but it looks gorgeous here!

I never would have thought that Rewind and Black Metal would combine to make that color.

Beautiful

I'm still on the fence about the palette because while I love playing with eyeshadow, I don't see myself reaching for a good number of the shadows and I know I've got similar colors in other palettes I own.

BUT, this picture is beautiful! I absolutely adore how it looks and only wish I could recreate it (haha...never in a million years). ❤️ I'm going to be on the look out for more eye looks from you! 

I find a few of the colours hard to dupe completely, and I have a lot of palettes 😄 haha. The matte orange and duochome green, for example, are just stunning. Best colours in the palette IMO. But yeah, you know what you'd wear 🙂

Thanks! It's not that hard to do this, I promise!! 

I'm running to the sephora store later today to pick up/see how I like the ambient lighting trio by hourglass (I know it's nothing new but I have only just started using foundation and concealer and find myself wanting a nice setting powder and highlight) so I'm certainly going to give this palette another look while I'm there! 

14 Replies
testing