Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love the Nars blushes on you - I never thought of using more than one, I'll definitely have to try that. And any time is a good time for pastels! 😉

Oh, thank you, Gypsy. Wearing more than one of the blushes came about as a joke in another thread, as I was so excited at finally getting this palette that I wondered if I could wear all the colors at once. I just couldn't manage to fit in the berry shade. 🙂

And the pastels came about because I wanted to try out the light apple-green shade in the It palette. You can't really see it in the pictures, but it's there with some purples.

Pastels in November? Go for it! I love it! The shape of your lips is so darn pretty! Ladyflower is really flattering! How do you like the formula? I do not own any UD lipsticks.

Mwah, Bem. Thank you. This is a mini UD from a mini lipstick set they did last year. I actually like the minis better than the full-sized ones I own, as I find the big ones' bullet shape to be juuuuuust a tad too large to apply to my lips easily—I have to clean up a lot of edges. But the formula is pretty nice, and the price point is very affordable for a lipstick sold in Sephora. This is the original formula, I guess you'd call it creamy. I haven't tried the sheer or matte formulas that came later. There's also a nice selection of colors, although Shame (a very dark burgundy red you can see me wearing in my Halloween photos as a raven) applies patchily, but I think that's pretty true of a lot of dark colors.

You are welcome! Yes! I found that patchiness you speak of with Blow from MJ (a dark berry). I thought it was my lack of technique with application. I bought the UD ozone lip primer pencil to help me with keeping my upper lip edges clean and I feel like they look the same whether I've applied primer or not. I'm going to check out the UD colors....I totally agree with you on preference of a mini. It's easier for me to control! 

I am not a fan of Ozone. It actually came with the mini lippie set and I was excited to try it. But I'd much rather have a regular colored lip pencil than a weird, clear, waxy one that's hard to apply.

Go try some while the Rouge discount is still live!

I'm so glad to hear you say this! I thought I must be missing something w/ the clear waxy one. 

I bought Tata Harper lip cheek tint during rouge event (mostly because I want the gwp lol) and now I'm in love. The formula is a lot better than RMS lip2cheek and  the shade "Very popular" is now my favourite MLBB shade 😄

IMG_4813.JPG

this is the first time i've worn my hair curly + completely down in over a decade (as i've had short hair and most curly hair looks--without pins and hair ties--would give me a curly mullet). i used DEVACURL super cream. i feel good !

on my face i have what has been my go-to daily look lately: NARS bellissima eye duo, COLOURPOP ultra matte midi

andy has on his hoodie for the first time this autumn !

hairdown.jpg

andyhoodie.jpg

Hair looks great! Love bellisimia it's a great color duo.  Andy looks very warm.

Love your curly hair. 

The curls are fantastic! Andy looks adorable, all snug & warm. 

I love your hair curly.

Welcome back to the curly side!

Very pretty, jem! Deva's new line is awesome. I really like the shampoo, too.

Firstly, your hair!!! ❤️ Secondly, Andy is so darling and is looking very festive.

Curls are flattering on you Jem.

And little Andy.....I want him.

OMG, that hoodie is adorable!

I really like you in curls 😉

Simple today 🙂 

kvd everywherrrrrrrr haha 

liquid liner. Pressed powder and shade and light eye.  

Lips. Maybeline Nude Lust 🙂

and it's finally fall in Toronto. So hello beanie 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love your eyes, and your block heater. 

Thank you 🙂

testing