Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Inum, I thought you ended up getting Evening Rendezvous!

I'm having a "can't pick just one thing to compliment" day. Brows! Glasses! Blush! Cheekbones! Lips! Hair! Sweater! Necklace! You really nailed it today!

Beth, you're too kind, thank you!

Evening Rendezvous is seriously beautiful on you! I had to give mine away, it looked neon purple on me 😞 Also, I love your glasses! I'm in the market for new frames, will look for a similar shape 🙂

Thanks! I have Evening Rendezvous sheered out over my primer (the primer was still really balmy and I didn't wait for it to set). It looks a lot brighter on my hand, but I actually like it like this! I'm sad to hear it didn't work out for you!

These frames are kate spade. I love them! They don't stay on as well as my other pair from a few years ago (not a well known brand) since they have the plastic nose pieces and glasses tend to slide down my nose but they are definitely lighter and much more fashionable 😄

That lipstick is beautiful on you!

You look so cute in your glasses! Nice lippie, too.

Anonymous Insider

It has been a while since I have posted here. I felt vampy today! 😈

Georgio Armani foundation in 6.5

Hourglass Lighting Edit palette

Lorac Mega Pro 2

Kat Von D eyeliner in Trooper

Becca highlighter in Rose Gold

Colour Pop lipstick in Guess.

Heart

image.jpeg

This is fantastic. Those black lips are killer!

Love the black lipstick!  So beautifully dramatic on you 😉

Incredible look you have going. Wow.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!! 🙂

Your lipstick and brows are killer.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I'm loving the formula, this is the second Colour Pop liquid lipstick I have worn (even thought I own 16) and I love it. Haha. 🙂

Agreed 100%!

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Brown
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer
- Too Faced Stardust by Vegas Nay palette - Chandelier, #Selfie, Pink Pearl, The Strip, Follow Me
- Nars Larger Than Life Liner in Black
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Fig

IMAG1138.jpg

Sorry I look kind of out of it - I am. It's been a rough week. Zeus has been diagnosed with Feline Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which is basically kitty IBS. Trying to sort through the prescription food possibilities while comparing them to more natural products so I could get a healthier equivalent was mind-numbing and time consuming.

Melted Fig. It's very bright in this photo, for some reason, but it's much more muted in person. I love it.

My boyfriend has convinced me to start doing videos. That will require a significant initial investment and some living-space changes (all dependent on tax return stuff, no less). But that is a very possible near future.

And, EDIT:

End of day boredom lead me to try to add some wings to my eyes. I'm normally very bad at these, and I"m super tired. But, there you have it.

Spoiler
IMAG1146.jpg

I like the eye look with the pinks and black winged eyeliner!  So romantic looking.

Anonymous Insider

Love the wings and eyeshadow!!! Is the channel going to be a mix of makeup and Let's Plays?

Is kitty IBD the same reasons, that they digest some foods into gas (essentially things ferment instead of break down)?

Probably not Let's Plays. I've streamed on Twitch and I'm just not capable of organic commentary without another person. But, that does not means no games as a whole. I'm very OP/ED, so I'll probably talk games, make up, cats, life. I want to keep it all very real, very organic, which mirrors my real personality. I'm very direct, honest, and will discuss just about anything. I feel there are plenty of people who have the "professional" vibe about their make up or review channels. And while I love it, I also can tell when they're doing a sponsored video of a product they don't truly love. I'm a bit too... colorful, in my element. I'm in the process of laying out my "dos' and "donts".

As for the cat, it really depends. IBD is really a collection of conditions and the issue varies from cat to cat, and can, in addition, wax and wane. In Zeus, it's best described as gastritis. It's his stomach that's involved.

Anonymous Insider

I'm still surprised about the number of people that don't know about Twitch. So probably kind of a spin off what Dodger does with Coffee Time and her daily news? Kind of excited.

That is pretty complex stuff. Poor Zeus.

unnamedQNCCY6JG.jpg

Hourglass Mineral Veil

Loreal Paris Lumi Stay Luminous Foundation

Nars Orgasm Blush

Nars Orgasm Bronzer

Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder

MAC Viva Glam Gaga I

Urban decay Naked 1 Palette

Urban Decay Orginal Potion Primer

Laura Geller Mascara

4 Replies