Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Awww, poor baby kitty Smiley Sad I hope he gets better soon!

The vet thinks he'll recover on his own. We're going to go pick him up in an hour after he's had his anti-nausea injection and some fluids. She's very optimistic about his condition, but hasn't ruled out feline pancreatitis or IBD.

All Korean!  Got a new big box!

Etude House RD 302 on lips

Dr Jart premium BB

Faceshop coral cushion blush (just a touch)

Etude house blush as a highlight (a quad)

Etude house 01 play liner

Etude house mascara (just a touch)

eh red.jpg

Looking gorgeous, megan!

Thank you.

Experimenting with some new items that I got this week:

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation with a little Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid mixed in (sample)

Rimmel Matte Powder

UD Naked 3 Shadow **bleep**

Clinique Ginger Pop Blush

Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara

Mark All Butter Now Bare All Lips

Becca Opal Pressed sample on cheek/brow

I really liked this look, but it didn't look good for very long. I'm still trying to figure out how to get that luminous youthful look with combo/oily skin. I think I need a better powder, for one, try some different foundations, and a setting spray (definitely getting this with my next purchase!) The Nars is Okay...I think I need something that sets a bit better, though, without becoming so matte that every line shows up. Oh, the problems of being young (oily skin, occasional breakouts) and old (fine lines) at the same time! LOL.

AAAAmakeonlyone.jpg

I have combo skin also and my T-Zone is always an oily mess. I started using the BareMinerals BareSkin Mineral Veil and it's helped SO much. I also use the UD All-Nighter setting spray before I leave the house. Smiley Happy I hope that helps. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for the advice! I am already planning on purchasing the UD all-nighter in my next haul, but I am pretty clueless about Bare Minerals. I will have to try it.

Products:

AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer 102

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Tarte Greatest Glitz Palettes - Silver - Cheers, Slate Bells Ring, Mint Sprig, Bedazzled Spruce, Smoke & Mirrors

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Architect in Ash Brown

Tarte Colored Clay Eyeliner in Black

Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer

Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick Holiday Quad - Sangria

IMAG1108.jpg

I've got two weeks of chores and some improvement projects around the condo, so ain't nobody got time to deal with hair.

Sangria is a very, very smooth wine color that leaves a gorgeous berry stain. Love it.

Oh man, this eye look too. I love it!

Very pretty lip!

Hi all! I've had major technical difficulties lately but I'll be getting a new computer next week so hopefully posting will get a lot easier very soon! I've also been wearing a super minimal makeup look on a lot of days, which has been really good for me because it was something I didn't think I could do a year ago. To know I can be around people and not have every single product on my face is quite a breakthrough! That being said, I still love my face of the day! This was from a few days ago and someone forgot to blend their foundation down to their neck (oops!) I know this look isn't very exciting but I wanted to post something and say hello!

image.jpg

MAC Studio Tech Foundation

Naked 1 shadows

Touch in Sol Stretchex Mascara

ABH Brow Wiz

Dolce & Gabbana tan blush

Nars Cruising lipstick 

PS This isn't the super minimal look I've been sporting. This is just my usual boring neutral everyday. But a lot of days lately I've cut out foundation, eye shadow, cheek contour, highlight...that kinda stuff. Just clarifying! I should take a pic one of these days! Smiley Happy

Your brows are fleeky LOL

I am always happy to see you and your amazing eyebrows, Stars.

Products:

AmorePacific MoistureBound Tinted Moisturizer in 102

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Sugar Passion

IMAG1103.jpg

Almost better. If I can get up early enough tomorrow, I'll take a swing at some eyeshadow. I'm avoiding heavy face products until my skin recovers from this nonsense. So, Tinted Moisturizer only for me for a bit. Smiley Happy

Wow, your skin looks perfect to me! I would need so many filters to look that good with only tinted moisturizer on! Beautiful!

The AmorePacific tinted moisturizer, while expensive, is actually very pigmented. Not quite as pigmented as the Algenist one, but I found it more hydrating, less tacky, with a less pervasive scent... and it's CF while Algenist is not.

Full disclosure, though, my phone does automatically add a small gausian-type blur when I use the front-facing camera. I can't disable it, and it happens in other apps other than the native camera app. Most of the deep red spots are towards the back of my cheeks, near my jaw bone, as it were. It's unusual for me to get blemishes there (my acne is hormonal from medication, and usually isolated to my chin and forehead), but it's where I always get them after a fever.

Working from home today

Photo on 10-21-15 at 1.58 PM.jpg

IPKN  NEWYORK 3D Effect Flash Cream Radiant Primer SPF 15

IT Cosmetics CC Cream

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer

MAC Guo Pei Red Water Lily blush (very light-handed. It looks better in person, as most blushes do)

Hourglass Incandescent Light

KVD Chrysalis palette (the 2 minty shades and the deep teal shimmer)

Maybelline Gel Liner

MUFE Smoky Extravagant lash mascara

NARS Fast Ride lipstick

Hi beauty, missed your face!

there was a speck on my laptop that made it look like you had a tiny nose stud. You should consider getting your nose pierced it actually looked pretty good! Smiley Very Happy

So lovely, Shannon.

Products:

Spoiler
1) Primer Mix (Smashbox More Than Primer + Tarte BB Tinted Primer in Fair)
2) Tarte Waterproof Concealer in Fair
3) Too Faced Shadow Insurance
4) BITE Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer
5) Tarte Home for the Holidaze Palette Collection - Merry Mocktail, Tinsel & Tulle, Plum Pudding, Vintage Cuff
6) Buxom Hold The Line Eyeliner in Call Me
7) Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer
8) Clinique Impact Mascara
9) Kat von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Coven

IMAG1066.jpg

Todays look. Complete with wet hair.

Coven. My boyfriend is under the impression it should be called "Hypothermia." It is a very cool-toned lavender. Not the best shade for me. I think it would look phenomenal against deep skin tones, though.