Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

These are both gorgeous!  I think the mermaid is my fave!

One of the boyfriend's friends is leaving forever tomorrow so I have to go to a thing with him. I hate things. I still have to get dressed, but I think I'm going to wear my tight olive green fuzzy dress. Looks like a dress, feels like jammies....I'm going to match my eyeshadow to my outfit like some kind of nerd.

Photo on 10-23-15 at 6.11 PM.jpg

Buxom Show some skin foundation + a drop of Josie Maran light oil (I am perhaps too dewy this evening)

Nars chantilly concealer

Nars Copacabana illuminator

Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer 

MUFE creme blush in 510 raspberry

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Buxom lipstick in Centerfold. Will probably trade out for Sephora liquid Lil in Marvelous Mauve.

I am taking cookies in my purse. Last time I went to one of his friend's parties there weren't even snacks! I know I'm a 1950's grandma, but who doesn't have snacks at a gathering?

I think an olive-colored dress will look amazing on you with your coloring. And no snacks ... good thing he's leaving and you won't have to hang out at his poorly planned events anymore.

Thanks TK! I think olive/forrest green look really great with dark red hair. It's not too Christmas-y. 

There were so many people packed into that apartment that they were spilling out onto the deck, and the only snacks he had were some pretzels and meatballs. I left and walked down the street to get a slice of pizza and the guy gave me a free cookie! I put it with my other ones.

Greenchilli's comment about the bus stop and the Blanche gif from Michelleshops made me click on this thread 😄  I was laughing so hard didn't even notice it was the same thread I usually avoid (don't even like to see it's thumbnails when I'm scrolling BT lately, too many disturbing halloween faces) 😮 Oh boy

BTW Shannon, your makeup is very classy.

Haha thanks DaintyDiva 🙂

No snacks? 

A party without snacks is well....a bus stop.

Haha, that reminds me of that Julia Childs quote - "A party without cake is just a meeting."

Anonymous Insider

No snacks? Blasphemy! 

Me at any gathering without snacks:

upload_2903259303626675061.gif

Honestly, who does that?? 

Demons.

No snacks?? Appalling!

ETA: This reminds me of a gathering I went to last week where my friend and I were hovering over a bowl of chips and cheese dip. Then the hostess brought out a homemade pumpkin pie, what an angel 😄

Chips-and-dip hoverers unite.

I fully agree with this statement.

Everything about this post makes me think we'd be great friends. Going to things is the worst, but I'm sure you'll look fabulous doing it!

Thanks Topaz! I definitely would have preferred to hang out with you instead.

Products:

AmorePacific Tinted Moisturizer 102

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Tarte Greatest Glitz Palettes - Rose - Joy to the Pearl, Blush Stilettos, Glitzy Blitzen, Waltz of the Flowers, Rose Golden Rings, Rose Such a Clatter

Tarte Tightliner Pencil in Black Brown

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick Holiday Quad - Bellini

IMAG1104.jpg

Got up early enough without super itchy eyes from sinus pressure, so I put on some eyeshadow. My skin is still recovering, though I am considering that given my work conditions and the recirculated cold, dry air, the Tinted Moisturizer might be a more permanent thing in my rotation.

Bellini. I don't know what to say about this color. It's a sheer, but buildable, rosey-pink with golden shimmer. It's very, very close to my exact natural lip color, so I almost didn't even notice it building. It just looked like my lips, but the golden sparkles are what made it visible. 

This eye look is perfection! You're beautiful!

was right about to log out but this thumbnail drew me in..holy crap dang! so creepy i can't look away..amazing

FullSizeRender.jpg

Woke up suuuper late today, which means a minimal face. I ended up doing my brows, lashes, and lips at work haha

Wearing:

• Clarins Day Screen (original SPF 40 one)
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting
  • NARS RCC Ginger
  • YSL Touche Éclat 1.5
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted Finishing Powder Medium
  • Sephora COTY Coral Blush
  • NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in Cruella
  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Vincent Longo brow powder in Black

Cruella is like a perfect MLBB (but red) on you.

testing