Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I haven't had much time for trying to do my makeup, so I tried it this morning. 20151008_101748.jpg20151008_101814.jpg

Spoiler
20151008_101825.jpgaviary-image-1444322100266.jpeg

This shade reminds me of Mac angel or pink fringe.   With all the berry shades I've seen lately, seeing pink is really refreshing!   

Thank you. 

That's a lovely rose pink on you, Girly2Shoes!

Thanks, It's a really bright pink, couldn't get a good picture. 

Girly, I replied to your PM, but I have been told people often don't receive my PMs.

If you have not gotten it, do PM me an email address and I'm happy to forward to you that way 😉

IMG_8468.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wearing a combo of UD Smoke liner, and Vorpal (S&M) & Mushroom shadows as my cat eye. Blush is UD Video, lips are Dose of Colors Stone

That liner is stunning, Mal!  I must ask, what do you use on your hair?  It's always so glossy.

Oh, it's just wet here haha. I always let my hair air dry so that's why half my pictures have half wet hair. Besides that I've been trialing the Verb shampoo and conditioner and I use Alterna Caviar CC Cream when it's damp so my waves don't get too frizzy. On my no-wash days I use a little macadamia oil for shine.

Props to Calcutta for pointing out the dragon earring to me.  I like it more than I thought I would.   I'm wearing the mufe artist2 palette, Mac hipness blush, Mac lipblossom lipstick and the disappointment of a contouring palette too faced came out with.  Horrible palette.  Orange is not a contouring shade.  I tried anyway, I really did, but orange refuses to look like shadows.  image.jpgimage.jpg

I love you in gray hair!  That earring suits you really well!

Love the earring! And your shiny shirt! heh.

Yeah... orange isn't good for contouring. It bugs me so much that so many contouring products are orange. 

I it was a dumb purchase when the palette first came out.  I tried giving it another shot.  They missed the ball big time here.   You'd think a cosmetics company would understand basic cosmetic principles.  <is that the right principle? 

kb, have you been watching the new season of Once Upon a Time? (I think it's you who watches it, I can't remember). Anyway, they seem to LOVE using orange-y contouring products on various characters. It bugs me SO MUCH

Neat earring. 

swoon 

Very fierce, the silvers and grays suit you well. And I agree, the orange is doing nothing to create a shadow. I think a more heavy contour will take this look up from fierce lady to ready-to-take-out-bad-guys vigilante.

Beautiful!!

Wowww. You are a dream.

DSC_0198_Fotor_Collage.jpg

Who had time to play today so spent a good 45 minutes on her eyes! This chick! Who also got promoted at work? This chick! Tried something different today and gave the negative space cut crease tutorial by msqueeniirozenblad a try and changed up a few things. Considering I suck at cut creases normally, I don't think I did to bad!

Eyes: 

NARS gel liner in Snakebite to make the cut,

Unseen from the meltcosmetics Dark Matter stack,

sugarpill 2am and Bulletproof

maybelline color tattoo in painted purple for the base for litcosmetics glitters in Flower Power and Strawberry Angel plus their glitter adhesive,

stila cosmetics black obsidian ink liner

lashesinabox number 14 lashes

saucebox cosmetics forget me not and tu tu shades from their Forbidden Fruit palette.

For my face:

esteelauder Double Wear mixed with covergirl queen collection for foundation

coverfx contour palette in N Deep

mac cosmetics blushes in Raizen and Peaches mixed

toofaced Beach Bunny Bronzer as an illuminator,

nyxcosmetics medium setting powder under my eyes.

On my lips I have:

colourpopcosmetics BFF3 liner

limecrime Salem and Shroom

Brows anastasia beverly hills dipbrow in ebony and the stila stay all day foundation and concealer to clean up a bit as I reallly need to get my brows done..

Anonymous Insider

Congratulations! And I've only seen a couple of your looks, but I love what you do with color. Purple eye is my favorite, and your version is so intense! I love it.

2 Replies
testing