Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Those greens are a really unexpected and inspired choice. They really add a nice pop of color, K617.

Holy cheekbones, Batman!

Vice 4, Faceshop peach cushion blush (essentielle beauty) and Cover girl star wars lipstick in 70 (I don't want to hear it).

unnamed-4.jpgunnamed-5.jpg

I like that lipstick on you 🙂  I just got my Star Wars lippies and haven't played with them yet lol

Can't wait to hear what you think!  I think the silver is a little patchy but otherwise sort of love them....

My favorite & wearable one is the plum shade lol. The rest will have to be mixed with other colors and the super dark one is just for looking at! 😄

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Ozone
6) Kat von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette - Lyrics, Muse Love, Swoon, Skulls
7) NARs Larger Than Life liner in.. whatever Black is called
😎 Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
9) Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
10) Calvin Klein Euphoria

IMAG0949.jpg

So, first impressions, I'm disappointed in the Mi Vida Loca Remix palette. Some colors were not as pigmented as I had hoped (Muse, Love). And the mattes also felt.. chalky. They were a bit of a pain to blend (Swoon, in particular). Still a few more days until I head back into town and handle any returns, so hopefully the rest goes well..

UD Ladyflower. Picked this one up in the Full Frontal Lip Stash.. I'm a total sucker for mini lippies because they're so small.. and I love lipstick. It's easier to contain the minis and less product wasted (because I get so many...). I wasn't into makeup until relatively recently, but I always loved digging through my moms lipstick pouch when I was little (I called them "lips kiss")...

Whaaaat. I really like the MVL palette. I didn't find them chalky... they just weren't "hard" shadows, so if you pressed too hard, a lot came off. I feel like they're more like Viseart mattes in that sense. SUPER easy to blend, though some did have some pigmentation issues, and Echo, Destroyer and Vinyl were the main duds, BUT still better than Anastasia shadows in my opinion. Analogue is amaaaaazing. My favourite in the palette.

I haven't gotten too far into the palette. That was my first look with it. I don't press that hard, but I did notice a bit of chalkiness even when I swatched using my fingers. It's entirely possibly I just have a sub-par unit. Quality Control can't keep everything from slipping through the cracks, after all. And it wouldn't be the first time I experienced something like this with her product line (my original Shade + Light Eye and Interstellar palettes had some chalky mattes, the second had very buttery shades).

I'll keep futzing with it. I believe everything deserves fair trial. I used blues today, and had an easier time with them.. Though trying to get Hyper Ballad through my crease was a real pain. The pigment is good, but it didn't want to blend as easily as I'm accustomed. Synth and Dark Wave were phenomenal. 

Love how flawless your skin looks & love love love your eye makeup!

i woke up today feeling extra tired and so my eyes are swollen and it was hard to get a pic where that wasn't the only thing you'd notice !!

GIVENCHY photo perfexion foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia (used within my eye look as well)

NARS blush, exhibit a

ABH brow wiz, granite

UD single shadow, freelove

MUFE artist shadow, auburn

HOURGLASS 1.5mm gel liner

BOBBI BROWN long wear liner, jet, for bottom lid

GUERLAIN maxi lash so volume mascara

COLOURPOP lip pencil, creature

COLOURPOP ultra matte liquid lipstick, LAX

LAX1.jpg

LAX2.jpg

beauty as aways 🙂

Stunning, as always! I love your eye makeup. It's always so cool. 

I never would have guessed you had swollen eyes. You look on point as always, and I'm particularly loving the Colourpop on you!

most notable makeup: eyeshadow is Tom Ford golden peach, lips are my personal cocktail of OCC annika and hollywood

unnamed.jpg

Ouhhhh, matchymatchy goodness!  You have the most enviable long lashes!  They must tickle your cheeks when you blink!  

Your lashes...👍 (This is really small, but it's a thumbs up)

I love that lip combo 🙂

Urban Decay original primer

Anastasia Brow Whiz, dip brow, brow gel

Mi Vida Loca KVD palette
Better than Sex mascara

image.jpeg

not sure why it's sideways

image.jpeg

Tou have great brows!

That shadow really makes your eyes stand out.

2 Replies