Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, dreams! I haven't worn this eyeshadow in a long time, but I love it just like it was last Fall when I first purchased it off HauteLook (great deals, but that ship time is a big ugh).

Would it be creepy if I said your lips look BEAUTIFUL?  Well, I'm sayin' it.

Not at all. There are other BT'ers here who I would love to trade mouths with. lol I think THAT may be the kind of creepy I will not share again. XD But thank you! I have such an issue with my mouth, it's very asymmetrical, which is why these dark, matte colors work so well with hiding scars and lots of deep wrinkles.

You look so mysterious and exotic. Wow.

Thank you! I ignored the discoloration under my eyes and didn't put on any concealer or foundation, but I'm glad it still comes across okay. 🙂

agree with Gwenhwyfar.....  my word girl!!!  

lol Thank you, I'm glad it doesn't look garish. Well, it might, but I'm glad some BT'ers like it, BT girls know makeup. ^_^

WOW. Hang on a moment while I pick up my jaw from off the floor....

Thank you so much, I'm glad you think it's a good look. I really like this combo. No weird pulling of product from lip lines where you smile and every lip line is merely a pink stain where there used to be lipstick. lol

Loving the lip combo! Very pretty!

Thank you, thank you! I've never worn this bold of a lip out before, but I really, really like it.

Anonymous Insider

Really? This looks really natural. Keep this eye + lip look in your recipe book, it rocks.

Love!

Thank you, Megan! I think your soft pink and purple look above is very feminine and sweet. I do love a dark red matte lip on you, though . . . lol 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
4) Laura Mercier Eye Artists Palette - Sparkling Dew, Vanilla Nuts, Primrose, African Violete, Plum Smoke, Kir Royal, Violet Ink
5) Tarte Colored Clay Eyeliner in Black
6) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
7) Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
😎 BITE Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - Watercolors - Twelve.

IMAG0937.jpg

I had a bad reaction to the bleach for whatever reason this time, so we just did peekaboos in my hair. I have two custom shades of dye that will not bleed and stain the rest of my hair (expensive, but win!). I have a baby blue and a true-blue. The baby blue is a bit hard to see in this picture. I didn't have as much time to futz with my hair this morning as I would have liked. But there is 15 foils worth of dye in there. Promise. You just can't see most of it because early morning laziness.

Watercolor twelve; the last of the watercolors. Very much a purple.

Anonymous Insider

More purple please. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

You like that dark purple, huh? I could try to get my hands on more deep purples.

Anonymous Insider

I'm biased, it is a color I favor. 😄 But truthfully, it is doing you lots of favors with your lighter colored hair.

Oh shoot I forgot to mail your parcel today!   I had one job!  😔 my hubs will be mailing it off in the morning.

oh and I loooooooooove the peekaboo blue!   

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction.  Maybe the bleach was mixed too strong?  

No worries.

On the bleach, if I've learned anything, my body is fickle but resilient. I've put bleach in my own hair in ways that make my stylist faint, but it's never melted and I've never needed additional Keratin treatments outside of the in-bleach products. It would be unusual that bleach itself would cause sores. However, I can have something work for years and then suddenly give me a reaction.

Otherwise, it could be the "Locked In" formula - the product that prevents the colors from bleeding. 

so beauty!!!! 

and love the blue 🙂 

1 Reply
testing