Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is giving me Wizard of Oz vibes. I love it!

Whoa, I love that peacock-green eyeliner in the second pic- especially the way you drew it!

OMG. Amazing Grace looks great on you (mine arrives soon, excited!). And that second look's liner! YES.

Love both the looks! Im drawn to the lippy in the first pic. Beautiful colour and it looks really good on you! 🙂

I LOVE the Mars liner on you! Both looks are soooo good, Mocha! 

Thanks bem564!

Products:

Spoiler
1) Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye SHadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Urban Decay Vice Limited Palette - Anonymous, Laced, Provocateur, Junkshow
6) Marc Jacobs High Liner Crayon in Blacquer
7) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara 
😎 BITE Beauty - Lip GLoss Library - Watercolors - Eleven

IMAG0924.jpg

Wasn't feeling great yesterday as my meds wore off. Stomach was doing somersaults, so no make up.

Today, though, I wanted to try some brights, because I'm eyeing some new bright palettes... Let me know what you think!

Tomorrow, no make up... Getting my hair done, and my moisturizer already interferes with the bleach. Putting actual color in this time, though.

Watercolor Eleven. Definitely a Fuchsia.

I had a strictly skincare day yesterday so no makeup for me either.  I'm glad you're feeling better.

what colour are you planning on or have you decided?  

Something cool-toned and multi-shaded. I try to keep it impulsive. Something inspired, and spur-of-the-moment. But because my skin undertones are neutral (though my olive will show through if I get sunlight; i'm a ninja), I don't look that great in warm colors. Though, I can rock a violet-based burgundy and sometimes even violet-based reds (Ion RV 7, would be an example).

Considering slices, possibly a color melt.

Navy - Powder - Silver/BlueSteel would work well as a melt, I think. But, I try not too think too hard on it.

Back when I used to color hair freelance, I found that my best work was when I was told to just "do something." So, I'm giving the same privilege to my stylist. 🙂

I do that as well.  Well, today I went in asking for lavender and I was led in an entirely different direction.  I already did lavender twice in a row so this is completely welcome.  

this is so underwhelming compared the complete awesomeness below me. but i liked my makeup today, and i haven't had a chance to share until now. 

it's my usual nars stuff. and on my eyes i have the nars eye primer under the nars velvet shadow stick in aigle noir. i blended the edges with the dark shadow from the nars bellissima duo (they go perfectly together !). 

a lot of people were asking me what i thought of the shadow stick as these recently released nars ones are getting mixed reviews. well, first impression, sure, but i'm really liking this. it may be with the help of the nars eye primer, but my initial thoughts are that i like it more than my laura mercier caviar stick in tuxedo (matte black). this one hasn't creased on me, it blended pretty evenly (i find the LM stick requires a bit of work for an even blend) and the glitter in it does not look like glitter on the lid, but rather just a contribution to a nice sheen. 

i have COLOURPOP ultra matte midi on the lips. and--as usual--i apologize for the shoddy lighting. 

aiglenoir.jpg

Your eyes are stunning, love your looks. 

Simmering...stunning....striking,love it!

i just got home after a lonnnngggg day at work and everyone is being so kind. thank you, all ❤️

Aigle noir pulls such a beautiful greenish black on you.  Love!

You are glowing & gorgeous!!!!

I agree with Malday; I'd NEVER use the term "underwhelming" to describe you! You're stunning!

Jem, you are NEVER underwhelming!

Your eyes are especially striking today!

You look beautiful as always! Love your eyes, so pretty! 🙂

I love this combo! You just have the most lovely features for playing up the eyes and playing down the lips. Thanks for the quick review of the NARS shadow pencils... I have an issue with most creamy shadows creasing, including the LM caviar sticks, so maybe the NARS will be worth looking into.

2 Replies
testing