Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! I was actually thinking about your "blend until you don't think you can blend anymore" this morning!! LOL

Hellloooo ladies! It's been a long time. I took a break from spending more than a few minutes on BT (mainly was busy with a friend's wedding and getting ready to go on vacation), then was on vacation in NY, and now I'm back!

I did haul quite a bit of makeup while in NY (nothing special enough worth posting on its own, besides the custom Bite lip lab shades I had made) but I was probably most excited to come home to the gorgeous Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class palette that I ordered online. I love my Master Class 3, but this 4th Master Class palette was just too STUNNING to pass up. All the pretty colours and circles!!!

Face makeup, eyeliner and mascara are the usual suspects. Recently I stopped filling my brows with the ABH powder duo and only use Benefit Gimme Brow + Tarte Amazonian Clay brow pencil. They give me the same effect as when used with the ABH powder duo, but takes wayyyy less time.

NARS Jane on the lips.

Eyeshadows are all from the Art Love Color palette, mostly from the second column from the left - Alabaster as base, Oxidize in crease, and Java to darken the outer corner. Gold from the third column, very bottom was used as the highlight.

Cheeks are also shades from the Art Love Color palette - Glow as highlight and Sunset as contour/blush (honestly the way I applied it today, I'm not sure what I was really going for).

After swatching some of the shades after I opened the package, I wasn't sure I would keep the palette (some were rather chalky) but I have done two looks so far with this palette (both of which I LOVE) and I'm very impressed with the cheek colours so I think it's a keeper!

IMG_6473.JPGIMG_6471.JPG

Your eyes are looking especially pretty, K617!

Jane is perfect on you. And I love your eye makeup today. Glad to see your beautiful face again!

Thank you KB! I have to say, my look in this shot was kind of inspired by your beautiful eyeshadow looks!

Welcome back! You look absolutely lovely 😄

Thank you SHolmes, it's great to be back! 😄

Missed your face around here! Your look today is perfection, as usual. 

Thank you Beth!! I missed you all too!

Used the new KVD Mi Vida Loca palette for this look. Wasn't sure what I was going for, just used the colours that appealed to me most right away. So easy to work with and blend out. No fallout with the colours I used, either. I put the "lyric" colour on top, and it's like the Bite Opal gloss for the eyes. I love how it transformed the colours. I'll do something a bit brighter tomorrow 😛

meeyesept17.jpg

I love the periwinkle blue right in the middle.  

So beautiful! Brings out your lovely eyes!

Your eyes ❤️

STUNNING.

i want to steal your eyeballs. ❤️ so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if I can steal yours! 😛

I want you to do my makeup everyday.   This looks like ocean meets grassy field meets desert.  And oh my gosh I just realised it mimics the colors in your eyes!   

We can do each other's makeup! hehe. I'd be down for that!

Hmm, I never noticed that... good catch!! I also like your analogy 🙂

Mesmerizing!!

Wow! So perfect!

Ooooooh this is so pretty

testing