Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

surgery ?! hope you're feeling alright and well on the mend ! you look beautiful !

Yes, I'm doing well! This was planned for a while - a follow-up to a previous back surgery I had a couple years ago. It's a little uncomfortable but everything went a-ok! 🙂 Thank you! 

I just got got the low battery warning. Better got plug in!

I wanted to play with some makeup today but our upstairs has been overtaken by guys working on our bathroom. I've been hiding downstairs trying to ignore all the crashing, screeching, banging, drilling noises. I don't have a look for today so I'm cheating and finally sharing some pictures from a month or so ago from a relative's wedding I went to. I believe I promised someone I would share them a while back! 

NARS Audrey, LM Sandglow Caviar Stick. Audrey is so much pinker on me than on everyone else, I swear!

IMG_9052.JPG

MAC Mystical, Laura Mercier Artist's palette (the newest, re-released version):

IMG_9177.JPG

NARS Audrey with Chanel Rouge Coco in Emilienne on top. Again used LM Sandglow Caviar Stick on my eyes, I think it may be my favorite shadow stick ever. The color is perfect for a quick wash of color. I think I might have used Dior Cuir Cannage to define my eyes a bit as well.

IMG_9078.JPG

Sisters and I-

Spoiler
IMG_9141 (1).JPG

Henna my 14 yr old sister did on me + OCC Sebastian on my nails:

Spoiler
IMG_9072.JPG

The henna design is so pretty! You look great in all the pictures, you should do a quick how-to on winged liners someday 🙂

Thanks Pav! my little sister got obsessed with henna in the past year so she's been practicing a lot. She says she wants to start her own henna business haha. So cute 🙂

Sure! I am flattered that you would ask. Maybe I'll start a thread where everyone can share their winged liner tips. It would be fun to see everyone's tips and methods

Fantastic idea! Please do it! 😄

You look so pretty in the pink suit MK! I looove the Mendhi. So pretty.

ps. Im tempted to find my wedding mehndi pictures (which i probably will do so now. haha)

Thank you kromance! traditional mendhi designs are so beautiful. 🙂

I didn't know you were married. Please do share the pictures, I would love to see!

I got married last year in Kashmir! I'll for sure post some on here for you.. lots of mendhi pics 🙂 

Oh!! belated congrats 🙂 I know that's a beautiful area. Yes, can't wait for the pictures!

You look lovely MK89. And please tell your sister she has some great skills!

Thanks Nancie 🙂 I told her and she was so happy! haha

You are so beautiful, MK! I want to browse your wardrobe so badly!

Thanks Gwen! I was actually out of new outfits so these are all pretty new. Come visit and you can try things on 🙂 Speaking of visiting, my sister and I want to plan a trip to Portland soon!

Yes! Let me know when you will be here! 🙂

You all are so pretty! 

Thanks SD!!

p.s. I told you Audrey seemed kinda pink to me 😄

So pretty!

Thanks girl!

MK, it has been forever since I wore mehndi.  I love the smell of your hands days after applying it.  I can't stop sniffing.  You brought back good memories.  Here was the last time I went bananas:

Spoiler
mehndi2.jpg

Spoiler
mehndi3.jpg

Spoiler
mehndi-feet.jpg

P.S:  I had to wait to get a pedicure so as not to jeopardize a fresh polish.  So the feet did improve 🙂

So gorgeous GC! And happy to find something beautiful here, as the thumbnails terrified me. I thought you'd had an awful reaction to something and had a major rash. 

testing