Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Is this the cover girl makeup?  

No, it's not. I'll go through my products and add a list. 🙂

I love that lip color!

This is fun and stunning.

This is incredible!

Long time no see, beautiful sister. So glad to see your beautiful creations. What a gorgeous shade of lipstick.

Thanks, G2S! It's UD's Matte Revolution in After Dark and Bittersweet in the center.

That purple liner is killing me. Are you going to pick something up from the SW Cover Girl collection?

It's a UD liner... I'll have to look and let you know which color. 🙂 no SW collection for me, but we launched a whole bunch of SW stuff at work.

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You look like a stunningly beautiful alien! This look is editorial; it belongs on the pages of Vogue! I am so loving the tonal nature of this, with the lips and eyes matched brilliantly to the gorgeous hues in your hair! And that lip alone is fabulously fierce and sassy! Love, love, love! 🙂

Gorgeous purple look!  Love it!

I just wanted to say that you ladies are so lovely.  I mean, when I first posted in this thread I felt so nervous but you all gave me such warm comments and have motivated me to keep posting and to try new things in my makeup routine.  So just thanks everyone.  Heart  It means so much to me you have no idea.  

Aww guz it is so wonderful seeing your lovely face here more often. You are such a beautiful lady inside and out. Much love ❤️ ❤️ 

Likewise MK!  Heart

I agree, also. These lovely ladies are so nice and supportive, they definitely helped me broaden my scope of makeup usage. Love to see you post often.

Super gorgeous! I wish I had such big beautiful eyes, if I get too intense or smokey with my makeup my eyes look smaller haha

That lip color is perfect

That gold ring in your eye is incredibly beautiful.

You are so, so talented! I absolutely love your eye color and the way you make your eye even more beautiful with make-up. Gorgeous!

Anonymous Insider

This is an impeccably groomed and polished full on glam look! I'm especially loving the amazing way you've defined your amazing eyes, the fact your complexion looks flawless and airbrushed, and that deliciously vampish lip! You are beautiful, and SOOOOO talented at makeup application! Stunning! 🙂

You've got some mad skills, girl!  This is gorgeous!

testing