Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a wonderful transition from summer into fall workwear makeup look! Your complexion looks positively airbrushed it is so perfect, those lips make me think of the rich fall foliage which falls from the trees to line the streets of Boston over the coming months, and those eyeglasses are the perfect shape to flatter your bone structure! Stunning! 🙂

Wow, thanks, Ballerina! You are too kind!! 😄

Totally agree!

Haha thanks! 😄 I'm sure you look stunning in red!!

That blush looks fantastic! Add it to your wishlist and wait for the 20% off sale, because you need it. How small is the sample you're using? Do you think it will last a long time?

GIRL, I FORGOT ABOUT THE 20% OFF SALE. Thanks for reminding me; you saved the day! 😄

It's a pretty big sample; even larger than what I'd consider deluxe-size (I'm at work, otherwise I'd take a picture of it!). I tend not to use a lot of blush since I'm pretty pale, so it should last me a while. 

Yes, I freaking love that blush. I've only used it as a bronzer; I'll have to use it as a blush soon. It looks lovely on you, especially with your skintone and red lips.

Thanks, TKLJ! I feel like we have similar skin tones and a penchant for red lips, so I'm sure it will look fantastic on you as a blush! 😄 

You look great for no sleep!! And I love your blush! Hooray for coffee!

Thanks, bem 🙂 I love this blush as well, but unfortunately I looked at the price for a full size: $42! Don't know if I can justify paying that, but maybe I'll add it to my birthday wish list 🙂

Oh good idea of adding it to a Birthday wish list! That color really suits you! 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enimga
5) Smashbox Cherry Smoked Palette - Bare, Oxidize, Rustic, Ebony
6) Clinique High Impact Mascara
7) BITE Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - Watercolor - Eight

IMAG0903.jpg

Busy busy busy. 

Watercolor Eight. A warm, orangey-coral.

Anonymous Insider

I am loving these 1950's screen siren looks you are rocking and bringing bang up to date with that fabulous platinum hair! Your beauty is classic and timeless! 🙂

there is no light up here in the office, and what light i do get is computer light that washes me out to where you can't see a dang thing. but....oh well. you get the idea, still, i think ? (as in can you even tell my eyes are plummy for the color challenge ???)

NARS all day luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, mata hari

ABH brow wiz, granite

shadows: a mix of a couple MUFE artist shadows (brown black and pink granite) and NARS dual intensity 'subra'

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

GIORGIO ARMANI black ecstasy mascara

MAC lip liner, spice

MAC lipstick, velvet teddy

plums1.jpg

plums2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This look is a trip down memory lane into 1990's grunge executed brilliantly! I'm also loving the floppy hair (which was key to the original grunge looks), your flawless, glowing complexion, and that essential cool pink lip ... (but your eyes are so sad - if you need to talk about recent events just let me know) ... as always you are stunningly beautiful! 🙂

You are a smoky eye goddess.

Pink Granite is on my wishlist, and you are really selling it! I wasn't sure what other 2 to pick for the compact. Probably M546 Dark Purple Taupe and D708 Pinky Copper. Unless you have any pairing recommendations?

those both sound lovely. definitely get a matte or satin shade to go with it, i'd say. i have it in a palette with a satin taupe and satin black brown ❤️

i know you can hardly see but in these pics it's just dabbed on top of subra in the center of the lid for a bit of pop

IMG_5241.jpg

I stayed home sick today and just made an appearance from my cave bed. In an attempt to feel more human, I showered and slathered fun colors on my face.

EYES

Bare Minerals eyeshadows in Waltz, Valet, Romance, and Curtsy

Armani Black Ecstasy mascara

Lancome eyeshadow in Couture on brows

FACE

Nars blush in Gaiety

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

Burberry bronzer in Light Glow

LIPS

Marc Jacobs lipstick in Boy Gorgeous

Spoiler
IMG_5247.jpg
The difference lighting can make.

I love the lips!

Anonymous Insider

Wow - that lip is super intense, and I absolutely love it! I'm also loving the way it works so well with your directional red choppy bangs! Stunning! 🙂

4 Replies
testing