Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So glam!

Lovely!! Also, how do you like TF Nude Vanilla? It's on my wish list, but I sometimes have trouble with super light shades of lipstick looking cakey and/or not providing enough coverage...

Nude vanilla is my go to, I am probably half way through the tube. It applies evenly and is very opaque, but for the price it costs I would expect nothing less.

I tried Vanilla suede and it was too light for me to pull off, but Nude vanilla has enough pink in it that it doesn't look like concealer lips (at least not on me).

If you want to go just slightly darker Pink dusk is a good option. I have it also and it applies evenly and is very opaque too.

Awesome, thanks!

I love this picture!

Seriously, it's very artistic. Smiley Happy

Yes that foundation is awesome for looking natural!  

You look beautifu as usual!  I think this foundation is a a really good match, and very natural looking.  Is this the one you were testing in Vegas?

Yes! Vegas was the first time I wore it. I finally got around to trying it again. Also, notice my new sunglasses?! You helped enable me to get them Smiley Very Happy

I was just going to comment on the glasses...I didn't miss them at all :-)

Well done!  Good picks both..the glasses and the foundation. 

I have been doing some late night in bed shopping as I nurse a sore tummy.  I am in danger of picking up some glasses...just got a notice from Nordies that they were back in stock,

Is anyone else having wonky picture issues? So many pics are displaying as really long and distorted on my tablet the last couple of days...

I've also had to start reducing my photo size for the first ever - related? 

I suspect some back end tomfoolery is afoot!

No more videos..for the past couple of months...they know and left it that way.

Yes. I thought it was me. It's happening on my iPad and PC.

yes, it's been happening from my laptop, too. not to all photos, not to the photos i'm posting, but other random photos.

Yeah, it's been rally frustrating. I thought it was just my browser. I find for posting, choosing Large helps constrain the image.

Don't resize your pictures and it will be fine. Just use the Large/Medium/Small only.

Yes it's been happening to me too since yesterday!  I thought it was just my browser since I'm using Chrome but I went to Internet Explorer and no change.  Also is the same on Chrome on my phone.

Me, too. Someone said the photo resize feature was broken, but I don't know why that explains that I can see some pictures resized fine (i.e.: smaller) and not all of them.

Yeah I don't get it.  I don't resize my pictures when I upload them and other ppl's pictures sometimes look screwy.  

Also I noticed that in the thread a picture of mine will look weird but when I view the same picture from my profile it looks fine.

2 Replies