Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

xD

Love. IT! 🙂

Love. YOU! 🙂

Hello supermodel

Glad all that watching of Top Model marathons while eating chicken fingers in college paid off.

Watching that show always makes me hungry haha poor models can't eat junk so I eat it for them out of sympathy

Wow this is a fabulous picture of you!!!!

Thank you, Guzelkiz. 99% of my selfies all have the same pose, and I was feeling a little wild tonight, so I had some fun.

Wild suits you!  😉

If they don't give you the job, they won't live to talk about it.

I have Icon - I ought to wear it again.  I like dark blouses with little prints.  I want.

Love ya, Green.

Job: I have a job (actually, some of it involves writing about beauty), but just gotta make sure I can keep it when I start using this as my work headshot instead of the standard one in front of a gray backdrop. It won't make clients think that I've risen from the dead, right? 😉

Icon: I got this a promo perk a long time ago. I'm not a liquid lipstick person, so this is one of the few liquid lippies that I haven't tried and tossed. I pretty much only wear it over the Sephora lipstick, though. They're basically the same color, but Icon mattifies it.

Dark blouse: It's actually a dress I scored off the Target clearance rack for $10 last year. It's a faux wrap dress with an EXTREME V-neck/gaping front that I need to close with a broach when I wear it to work, lest HR pull me aside for a conversation. 

TKLJ, I can't read for comprehension obviously.

Yes...use this for your job headshot.  I approve!

Someone told me once that you need to get a new headshot every 3 years or so.  I haven't taken a picture for business in 8 years....hmmmm.  That is okay, no? 

The official work pictures these days are really too "Stepford Wife" meets "R2D2".  Very robotic but eerily cheerful.  And then they are pictures that people have with their wife on their beach vacation.  Surely there are other pictures that aren't so boring, but also not so "omg, look at that thong!".

This look is super dull but I finally remembered to snap a pic (yesterday) and I haven't posted on this thread in ages and I want to get back into posting here, so here goes! 🙂 

image.jpg

MUFE Face and Body foundation

MAC beauty powder

Bobbi Brown blush

Lancome lipstick 

MUFE Aqua Brow

Elizabeth Arden eye shadow (yup, it's there but in very light shades "blonde" and "bone")

You have such phenomenal natural beauty.

I want your face ;-;

Stars, I've been here on-and-off recently too, and I've missed your face!

Thank you! 🙂 I finally got my iPad and iPhone synced up again so I have no excuse not to post here now. I was having photo issues for a while. 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Tarte BB Tinted Primer
2) Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair
3) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
4) NARS Dual-Intensity Eye Shadow - Dione, Lysithea, Giove
5) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Navy
6) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
7) BITE Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - Deconstructed Rose - Four

IMAG0742.jpg

Ready to set phasers to kill! I figured my Star Trek Medical Team shirt was probably the best for laser tag.. my boyfriend did not share the same enthusiasm, but we had fun. Nice deep navy shadow in the outer corners to pair with the shirt and the soft silvery-gold lid colors.

Also no foundation, just SFP primer and a bit of concealer because I knew I'd be working up a sweat.

Deconstructed Rose Four. This one.. I was not sure what to do with. It seemed corally, but not quite. Not melon. Not berry.. I looked it up and the general consensus is that it is a plum color.. so, whatever. Plum plum plum..

Your skin is so glowy, Gwilli.

Thanks! It might be the concealer. It's got a dewy, slightly glossy finish.

Your hair is looking really good! 

testing