Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hot mama! You look understatingly sultry!!

Thanks KB!  

I'm in love with this look Heart

Thanks malday!!

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Photo Finish Blemish Controlling Primer
2) Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair
3) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
4) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
5) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
6) Make Up For Ever - Andreja Pejic - I-526, I-662, I-544, D-652
7) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Copper
😎 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
9) Bite Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - 15 Shades of Sephora - 2012

IMAG0711.jpg

Took a few days off of make up to let my skin recover from abuse.

Toned my hair.. still silver.. And my hair stylist tried to tell me it would be very blue..

Tried a new cleaner that was recommended because of the new work environment and the damage that very cold, recycled air is doing. The REN Evercalm Cleansing Milk. So far, it seems excellent. It removes everything without stripping my skin. Even after my daily problem-area enzyme peel, my skin feels hydrated, not tight. Let's hope it continues that way.

Decided to try some concealer. And holy crap, this Tarte stuff is fantastic!

2012. Looks coral in the tube but when applied, it does not fit into what I believe coral should look like.. I put it with peach.

Verdict on the new MUFE palettes; Jamie Chung is definitely worth getting. The Andreja palette... all the shades apply painfully similar. Even the gold. It's good, and I think I can get a few different looks out of it, but if you're torn and can only get one, Jamie Chung is where it's at.

Bonus:

Spoiler
I Got my cats something, too..
IMAG0714_1.jpg

This is a great lip color on you! And that cat subscription box looks great! (Now that I've said that... I wish there was a subscription box to send me a new cat each month.)

My cats were happy with everything they got. I'm especially pleased that the Silvervine natural catnip alternative works on one of my bengal-mixes, Dustin. He lacks catnip receptors, and does not respond to honeysuckle.

Everything, that is, except the sticker. That is mine. And it's on the side of the acrylic organizer that holds my CF eyeshadow.

A different cat every month.. I suppose you could go to the CatCafe that opened up downtown for the same effect.. You don't get to keep the cat, but you get to socialize with beginner-rated felines. I've wanted to go but it's such a drive with traffic.

The Jamie one is the only one I am considering. My issue is that I own one of the colours already, and I really only want two of the colours in the palette, so I think it's probably more cost effective for me to just get a trio. 

If you only really want two and already have the third, then perhaps a Duo would be more appropriate? If you're not interested in the full-palette, mind. If you are, then yeah, a Trio would be a bit more economical.

My MUFE collection is very small, mainly because I argue with myself over their CF status. It's how I sort of justified getting both of the palettes. Well, that and a bit of support for Andreja. The other third is throwing a tantrum.

Anonymous Insider

I mustn't let my cats see what you got yours - they'll get jealous! 😉 This is another timeless classic look! Especially loving your hair, and your complexion looks airbrushed it's so perfect! Stunning! 🙂

It's actually pretty affordable. The Multi-cat subscription is 30/m. The single cat I think is 15, maybe 20? And you can opt out of getting treats so they send more toys.

Screen shot 2015-08-10 at 3.24.36 PM.png

In anticipation for today's Beauty Hunger Games I wore my warrior paint:  Boscia Luminizing Black Mask 😉

Awesome! heh

Anonymous Insider

Fabulously fierce look! 🙂

Very fierce looking! 

Minimal look today, tried the newly acquired Mac lippy Ramblin Rose and Holika Holika BB cream.

It is surprisingly nice for the price and it really agrees with my natural skin tone. 

11880977_10204473119018393_2142929615_n.jpg

That's a very cute lip color on you, Lunality!  Such a pretty, soft peach.

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is a stunning no makeup makeup look, executed with great talent and an eye for detail! I'm especially loving your edgy hairstyle, your subtle enhancement of your gorgeous eyes, your flawless-looking complexion, and that nude-rose hue on your lips! So beautiful and fresh-faced! 🙂

I love to read any of your posts, so well written and makes me feel so flattered *_*

You look so fresh and beautiful! Love the tousled hair!

Your lips look awesome! I have that lipstick somewhere, I need to pull it out and use it more.

I love that BB cream! It's the only one that works for me.

3 Replies
testing