Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love this rich red lip on you!!

Broke out the TF today for day 2 of red week 😄

i0810151mage.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS DI Telesto shadow (this is nice, but not special. The other one is the clear standout for me)

NARS Audacious mascara

MJ liquid liner pen with some weird name

NARS Dolce Vita blush

Laura Mercier Indiscretion highlighter

TF Rouge Fatal

Anonymous Insider

Another sultry, sun-kissed summery look, which I love! That lip hue is sassy and sophisticated, while the way you've enhanced and defined your beautiful eyes is absolutely stunning! 🙂

Thanks ballerina!

Your eyes...dreamy!

Thanks vegi!  

You can seriously do no wrong!

Ha!  Thank you 😉

Ok... so I got bored again. I did kind of an impressionist artsy thing today. Didn't turn out quite like I had imagined in my head, but it was fun. Also... fuchsia STAINS. That was frustrating, having half my face stained hot pink. Just used the MUFE flash palette. Also... where can I buy singles of the cream without paying for shipping or duty? I need more white. Use that one like crazy!

meaug9.jpg

Some close ups:

melipsaug9.jpg

meeyeaug9.jpg

You know, you could do a whole series of these in different artists' styles and make a gallery show out of it. Just a thought. 😉

Could be a whole new career path for you!

BTW, you had a lovely canvas and subject matter to work with!

Hmm, that's a neat idea! I love doing this kind of thing. I love painting, but having to buy new canvases every time takes up a lot of $$ and space. This is much easier to repaint! hehe.

Wow this is amazing! I am lost for wards 😮

Wow very cool!! I'm not sure where you can get more white, but I know that Nyx has an eyeshadow pencil called 'Milk'.  It's not crease resistant, but it's opaque and I think it would work well.  

Thanks!

I have that and their white base 🙂 They're great for making a lighter base, and then applying on top of it.  I need something creamier for mixing, since I use a flash palette though. Thanks for the suggestion though! 

KB! You're a full on Monet!! (I'm sorry, I just had to insert a Clueless reference here lol)

But seriously, AMAZING

I love the Clueless reference! hehehe. 

Thanks Malday! 🙂

This is absolutely AMAZING!  You are one very skilled lady!!

Anonymous Insider

I saw this work of art 4 hours ago, and I desperately wanted to comment, but I was stuck in Skype meetings with clients, so now I finally got free: I have to say that what you have created here defies even my extensive collection of superlatives! It is more amazing that anything I have ever seen! It makes me think this is what Monet might have done on faces, because of the similar techniques you seem to have used!!! I truly could not be more impressed! You are an artistic genius!!!! Have you ever thought of starting your own makeup line, which you could coincide with a YouTube channel? Your eye for detail is exceptional, and your talent absolutely unparalleled! Truly, the more I look at your incredible work, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine!!! 🙂

Wow! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

i'm just gobsmacked as to how amazing this is..seriously..if you end up doing stuff like this on your blog, i know i'd follow it for sure..(even if you didn't, i'd still follow b/c you have such nice makeup skills)

Aww thanks! I appreciate that 🙂

testing