Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Typo indeed! I read "Karma" as "Kara." (Also I'm a psychic and the call is coming from inside the house!)

Oh my gosh, that's crazy! Well, I outed myself then, my real name is Kara! lol! Kara Marie- the first 3 letters of my first name and the first two of my middle name make "karma".

I hadn't seen you in a while! I wish i had heritage tradition here.. but hey, my neighbors remind me how annoying those can be. oh us mexicans, always throwing loud parties with mariachis. lol. you look great, hon! 

I think we keep missing each other on this thread by a few days! And eating a lamb kebab a year is the extent of my Armenian traditions. My grandpa and his kids look it (olive skin and thick black hair), but my brothers and I inherited looks from the Slavic side of the family.

You are stunning ... your eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. 

As for the kebab - I would be wolfing those things down.

Thank you, Paiute! Let my eyes mesmerize you into giving me your credit card number and mother's maiden name. 😉

IMG_20150809_150723.jpgIMG_20150809_150028-1.jpg

kvd studded palette

kvd liquid lipstick ayesha

marc jacobs highliner

Oooh! The contrast between your eye color and the lip color is really striking!

Anonymous Insider

I feel as though this look should be entitled 'Sadness', yet still it is stunningly beautiful! I'm especially loving the mauve lip, and the minimalist enhancement of the eyes - very sultry & sexy! 🙂

this look is awesome!

Wow! You are stunning today!

You took my breath away. Beautiful.

You girls know how to flatter someone! thank you ❤️

You look gorgeous. Ayesha especially looks great on you.

❤️ thank you tk *-* 

You look fantastic in Ayesha! Such a great colour.

thank you, i love this color! though its a shame it only goes well with certain eye looks. ><

i'm going to be gone for a few days. family emergency, as such. my uncle passed away late last night (and, for context, my family is very close).

i've been contemplating the nature of overshares. i've talked to some of you about it. i've come to realize that everyone completely understands the need to "let out the pressure" in safe places. i love you all !

i've also been contemplating makeup as artifice. but beneficial POWER artifice. i've ended up packing 75% of my makeup collection, and most of my lipsticks. both for me and to share with my cousins and aunts (they probably won't be interested--but at least they have the choice to partake !). the first thing i did this morning was put on a bit of makeup. a tiny bit of war paint. i felt like it prepared me to take things on. and i'm so grateful i have that crutch. not all crutches are bad.

and tomorrow is my...30th birthday.

GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, sex appeal

ANASTASIA brow wiz, granite (just in the arches)

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige

NARS audacious lipstick, brigitte

i'm so grateful for this community. xo

eve1.jpg

with (broken) glasses

glasses.jpg

I just saw this. So very sorry, jemly.

Anonymous Insider

I am so, so sorry for your loss, sweetheart. Death is the only certainty of life, but still it is devastating. I hope you have close friends and family you can turn to at such times. If it is any consolation at all, I don't believe I have ever seen you look as beautiful as you do in the top picture. It's a minimalist no makeup makeup look executed perfectly, complimented by flawless, glowing skin, and that adorable Brigitte! 🙂 Please don't fear turning 30. When people say it's the new 20, it is absolutely true. And life gets even more amazing once you hit 40! 😉

I am so sorry for your loss Jem.  You and your family are in my thoughts.  Losing someone you love is never easy.  You're lucky to have a close family to lean on.  We're all here for you and there's nothing wrong with a little war paint 😉  

testing