Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!   This is how the contagious works!  I just lure them in and cough out my plague bots. 

haha that sounds gross. With that innocent face nobody would see it coming either. Germany better watch out!

Speaking of innocent faces, I got ID'd at the airport when I asked for a shot of tequila.   Not only is tequila not the alcohol of choice for underagers, but I was with my 13 and 12 year old....eeeeer, I mean younger brothers.

Love that comment about your sons! Feel better soon. There is nothing worse than travel while feeling ill. You still manage to look amazing even while battling strep throat.

That just means you're doing something right!

Anonymous Insider

Loving the electro-turquoise hair! Gorgeous flawless complexion, too! 🙂

People here seem to stare a lot more than at home. Blatant "I'm not gonna avert my eyes when you catch me" staring.   It's Europe!  Why all the staring?  I got over it fast but it threw me off on day one.

image.jpgimage.jpg

LOVE that pastel blue! And your skin looks so flawless!

I think I have that same owl necklace.

I figure everyone's got one of these, lol.    I think i paid $4 for it at the forever21 in Tokyo.  It's done me well so far for the price! 

At first you had a long cigarette holder, but it's the railing.  Sideways shots threw me off plus I probably need more coffee!   Have fun the rest of your trip and definitely share your makeup finds! 

I don't know why it does that:/ I took the picture right side up on my phone.  Cigarette holders are cool though so let's roll with it.   I think I'll try waiting til I get home for the collective haul but if I get bored in my travels then I'll be sharing sooner. 

Haha, love the 7-Up can. Nice touch!

Thanks!  I couldn't resist!

The other day going to the after party - I was doing his makeup for a pageant which he won first place (there is a top three), & that's his crown 😛 it's definitely designed for a big head, I can literally slip through that thing and wear it as a necklace lol

Face:

Very light coverage from Tom Ford Foundation Stick

Eyes:

Tom Ford Spring 2015

Shu Uemura Black and White Palette

Lips:

Tom Ford Lip Balm and tapped that in really well for low shine

4.jpgssw.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Fabulous! Shoes with attitude! 🙂

Wow, LOVE his shoes! I would be dying after 5 minutes, lol. Those eyes look great, too - very nice subtle definition/enhancement.

I've been creeping on you gorgeous gals long enough, so I figured it was time I finally bite the bullet and post!

Picture quality is horrible, working on it. 😉

MUFE Ultra HD in Y225(A little dark on me, thankfully it's just the mini trial size)

NYX HD Concealer in Fair (Thumbs down)

Dr. Brandt's Pores No More primer

Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Translucent

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MUG shadows in Vanilla Bean, Peach Smoothie, In The Spotlight, Creme Brulee, and Shimmermint

Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Caribbean Sea

KVD Immortal Lash

Eyebrows are Coastal Scent's Teal Green with IT's Brow Power Universal

Sleek's blush in Life's a Peach

MAC MSF in Glissade(very lightly)

Lips are just Sugar's clear lip balm, they feel super dry today.

Spoiler
image1 (1).JPG

image1.JPG

image5.JPG

Definitely tried to mess with the lighting a bit!

Why hello there fellow blue haired one!   I'm really liking the matchup eyebrows.   My eyebrows don't like me adding colour to them cause they're so dark and bushy.  I tried buying blue mascara yesterday at Douglas but they were out of it.  Fate doesn't want me having blue brows. 

The orangey yellow eyeshadow looks great 

Hey girl heeey!

When my hair was purple I used the NYX colored mascara, and it worked pretty well! Never smudged or anything, plus it's inexpensive so if it doesn't work it's not that big of a fail. 🙂

I don't mind failing too much cause I always learn something from it, but I really wAnt things to work for once.  I am so close to lightening my brows so I can play with them more.   The only Hangul would be that I would have to do them every morning no matter what.  What am i saying?  I already do that. 

testing