Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks, Gwen!  My sis got me that earring a couple of years ago, it's a fun piece to bring out every now and then. 🙂

YAS QUEEN OF DRAGONS, YAS!

Ehem. In all seriousness, I love this look! You look like you're glowing from within.

Haha, thanks!! 😄

So glowy and lovely!

Thanks, Malday!

What I'm wearing:

• Cover FX Calming Primer
  • REN Satin Perfection BB Cream in 'Light/Medium'
  • BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in 'Translucent'
  • NARS Blush in 'Sex Appeal'
  • Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment

FullSizeRender (53).jpg

Bonus goofy photo:

Spoiler
FullSizeRender (52).jpg
Anonymous Insider

You are a master of minimal makeup looks, which compliment your naturally beautiful features rather than obscuring them! Today I'm especially loving the goofy pic, but I simply must comment on your flawless complexion, and that gorgeous pop of raspberry on your lips! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina! You are the sweetest! :3

I much prefer the second picture, gwen! Let's face it, that's your normal look anyway, right??!! Lol!! 😛

I like the sugar berry lips and well, everything else too, including the necklace naturally!! You knew I'd say that anyway. I'm a little biased towards my bday twin (albeit like 10 yrs apart...lol!! Actually I'm crying inside!!) 🙂

You got me! That is my normal face. 😉

Thank you, birthday twin! ♥

I don't know if I've asked you this in the past, but what do you think of the calming primer? I have it, too and have had pretty good luck with it.

Hmm. Someone asked me about it - it might have been you!

I like it. It's not a miracle product, but I think it actually does help to reduce the redness around my nose that usually pops up halfway through the day and on. It certainly does not irritate my skin and I haven't had any reactions to it. I like that it smells like mushrooms. I will probably buy the full size when I run out of primer samples.

Lol the second pic reminds me of picasso portraits, where all the facial features are out of place and observed from different angles. you really have huge eyes! 😄

Having said that, gorgeous soft makeup as usual! Fresh berry looks beautiful on you, and i want that delicate necklace :0

I've got the crazy eyes! 😮

Thank you, my dear! The necklace is handmade by Agapantha Jewelry based in Los Angeles. I found her creations in a boutique here in Portland, but she also sells online and does custom orders. I also have a similar piece that is a thin tennis bracelet with a row of tiny faceted amythest on sterling silver.

Haha, love the goofy photo bonus! But you look fabulous, lady - so polished!

Thank you, Miss Gypsy! Now that my skin is finally calming down, I may be able to photograph the other side of my face again soon. 😉

today i took off work because i have to run to bank and DPS because my wallet was stolen 😞

SO -- i needed to wear I Mean Business vibes on my face, basically. because frankly i don't want to deal with any of it !

NARS sheer glow foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, sex appeal (I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. RIP MY OTHER BLUSHES)

ABH brow wiz, granite

NARS illuminator, copacabana, as eyeshadow

BOBBI BROWN single shadow, chocolate

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, cruella

lighting is off in the second pic because i turned on a lamp (desperately looking for wallet Just In Case I Lost My Mind--i didn't, i know what happened to it and it ain't here). i think cruella would layer astonishingly well with audacious rita, so i may try that later. 

i want to change my username to cruella.

cruella.jpg

cruella2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

By the sound of it you have had a day that merits Cruella on the lips, and she always looks so amazing on you anyway! I'm especially loving the lower pic, as it showcases your razor-sharp cheek bones, flawless complexion, and the pulled back hair adds intensity to the grunge-enhanced eyes! Stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Ahh that sucks right.

Thats horrible! I hope everything turns out alright but....Cruella was mean to puppies! 😮

i'm happy to redefine curella 😉

testing