Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh man.. that's really nice of you. I've been going through a down-in-the-dumps period for the past couple of months and that means a lot to me. Honestly.

Yay! 🙂

I did my first "lip art" last night. It took forever to try and get clean lines. No wonder everyone on IG photoshops their lip art like crazy. 

I did a quick clean up of the edges of my lips and upped the saturation, but it made my lips seem out of place on my face I think. I'll probably redo it to make my skin look nicer and match better, but I'm too lazy right now. 

Used KVD Echo liquid lipstick and Neruda liner.

melips1.jpg

!!!

KB it is fantastic! Your skin already looks perfect.

Love this x1000!! It looks amazing!

IMG_4710.jpg

Dressed up for a wedding rehearsal dinner (I am an usherette, AKA a program-and-bubbles-passer-outter). It was a very Nars-y day, as I believe every day should be. Looking at my brows, I can see they look a bit sparse/light compared to my dark hair, so I'll have to remember to fill them in a bit for the wedding tomorrow.

FACE

Glossier skin tint

Nars Madly blush

Hourglass ALP bronzer

Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter

EYES

Nars Kalahari shadow duo

Some random Givenchy mascara sample that I hated and tried to fix with a Marc Jacobs mascara sample

LIPS

Nars Heat Wave

I love how your lipstick matches your shirt 🙂

You look gorgeous!! The colours you chose go perfectly with your hair and eye colours!

Thank you, K! That's very nice of you to say.

Love your whole look! I especially like your blush and bronzer!

Thank you, Veg! I decided to get back into more neutral colored blushes after a few mishaps with hot pink ones earlier this week.

I pulled out my monarch palette and used the gold from the mufe artist shadows2 palette and lined my eyes with black shadow. 

Nars dual intensity jubilation

ysl rouge pur couture le orange

mac lipglass laundry list

i also started trying to copy andreabonders eyebrow effect and failed so I just filled them right in all dark.  I neeeeeeed her skills!   Oh and that liner smudge is now gone with only these pictures to prove it ever happened:) image.jpgimage.jpg

Perfection. I have lip envy. You're beautiful.

That lip color just pops on you. Awesome!

Your lips look so juicy! Sorry if that sounds weird, I mean it in a good way!

If you bite them I'll bite back!  There I made it weirder!  

Your skin is perfect.

:). Thank you.  It's still alright.  I'm starting to get fine lines on my forehead.  

If you're going for a more defined Instagram brow, I'd suggest one that's slightly more natural looking in person. The IG brow is great for photos, and of course can be pulled off in person, but... most times they just look overdone and aren't that flattering in person. Which is fine if you like it that way, of course. You look good in whatever you end up doing 🙂

A middle step could be this. Where you still have the defined line on the bottom and tail, but the top part of the brow isn't as defined, making it look more natural, and the part near the nose fades off more naturally.

Also, adore that lippie. and your eyes looks like golden champagne pools ❤️

tumblr_m8jmlfJUlY1rruavlo1_500.jpg

Ahhhhhh, this is exactly what I needed!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!   In the end I  used clean mascara wands to brush out the inner brows so they'd be lighter but this was really what I should have been doing.  

I'm starting makeup school in....da da da...March.   It's the only time I'll have a long enough stretch without having to travel and miss classes.  I wish it were sooner😔

testing