Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm really liking it so far! At first I didn't like the texture as much as I did the Naked palettes but now I get the hang of it and just need to pack in the shadows a little more before blending. I've used most of the colours from the "contour" side of the palette, and on the right hand side I just haven't really touched the greens and blues (not my types of colours for eyeshadow). 

pretttyyyyyy

My husband comes home from Canada today.  Someone please tell me why I am so nervous getting ready to see a man I've been with 8years.  OMG these butterflies in my stomach are driving me insane...

I waxed my eyebrows today...and went with theBalm Balmba 2 Eyeshadow quad, UD Demolition liquid eye liner, Nars sin blush, theBalm Mary-Lou, and Besame Portrait pink lipstick.  I accessorized with some dark grey pearl stud earrings and a necklace I bought in Maine that has a little red rosebud preserved in it. 

image.jpg

Awww that's adorable! Sometimes I'm still antsy to see my husband after being away for 2-3 days!

You look beautiful! Enjoy the reuinion (and the gifts he is bringing back :D)!!

Thats so sweet! You have such a beautiful glow to you, and that necklace is so cute.

Aww, that's sweet Anne! It means you guys still have the love jones going on despite the number of years. Your pendant is very unique and you look gorgeous. Have a great day!

no makeup just blue polish & a light airy beach scented perfume today no make up right now 🙂 and as i it is around 85 degrees right now & i have minimal air conditioning i am opting for a comfortable boho outfit today.Image-1.jpg

I'm loving the boho outfit! Stay cool!

thanks 🙂

I forgot to take pictures before the gym.  😔  and I have a mean nasty on my forehead that hurts more than it looks.  

MdSolarSciences mineral tinted cream 30

josie Maran argan creamy concealer fair

pupa very vintage blush trio.  I have this goal that I'm going to use this up by Christmas.  I just hit an itty bitty bit of pan today which excites me more than I'd like to admit.  

Stila smudgepot kitten

mac paint pot bare study

Abh brow duality matte Camille 

ABH dipbrow ash brown

majolica majorica lash expander edge meister ( I bought this for the name.  You are mine edge meister!)

mac lipstick pretty boy

image.jpgimage.jpg

Blue is so your color!

Thank you!  My hairdresser is good at choosing the right tones of colours for people.  

That blue on you is seriously gorgeous!  I just love it, so pretty with your coloring. 

thank you:). 

You look great, hearts! And Pretty Boy looks amazing on you, especially with your blue hair!

The blue hair makes everything better!   I swear it makes me look cool in my jammies! 

You sure look a lot better than I did after my gym class! I didn't even look this good before I left haha 

And I have the exact same goal for one of my blushes. I hit pan a while ago so I've made a significant dent but I swear it's never ending! This year is our year!

Ha, well if it makes you feel better that was only my second trip back to the gym in a while so I didn't push it like I would have a couple months ago.

we just gotta get using them blushes as eyeshadow as well to speed up the process. 

You look very dewy and not at all sweaty. 🙂

love the blue shade in your hair!!! i dyed my hair blue once but sadly turned to a teal color real fast as it faded. then turned a muddy green 😞

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) MAC Eyes On Mac - Purple x 9 - Mancatcher, Poignant, Satellite Dreams, Bon Nuit
7) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
😎 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick - Opal
9) Calvin Klein Euphoria

IMAG0623.jpg

Opal on my natural lip color.. It washes it out and gives it a very nice blue-purple shift.  So I went with eyeshadow that was purple with a blue shift. And just as soft. I thought it worked out pretty well..

Tomorrow, may make up is being done by a MUA as a birthday treat to myself with Black Cherry being the base product the rest of the look is centered around. I can post the picture, but it definitely will not be until late in the evening PST. Or I can include it with my Sunday look. Birthday madness all weekend, and I got Monday (my actual b-day) off so I can deal with the DMV and maybe actually have a non expired ID so I can continue to legally buy drinks..

testing