Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I was a little worried because the swatches make it look so sheer but my lips are fairly pigmented. But it really softens them and looks fantastic.

Opal is also much more hydrating than the Frozen Berries collection, I am finding.

Still reviewing Naked Smoky, today was using the darker shades; grays, blacks, and that one purple shade. What kind of sucks about this palette is that a lot of the darker shades are difficult to blend, which makes doing a smoky eye x1,000 more difficult. This was the best I could do, after 20 minutes of applying and blending. 

Spoiler
11801968_10205062208140463_1235947981_n.jpg11774506_10205062208060461_446121652_n.jpg

And a bonus "blehh" picture because it feels extremely odd wearing a smoky eye at 3 in the afternoon

Spoiler
11802110_10205062208100462_253612298_n.jpg

The purpley shadows make your green eyes pop! And you have a really cute smile 😄

Thank you so much! I've always been self-conscious about my smile, so that means a lot to me. 🙂 Love your username! 😄

I like the bonus face!!  

You can wear smokey eyes any time YOU say!  

Too bad it was being so difficult in the blending department.  Next time maybe try a base shadow the same shade as your skin to apply the darker colours over and see if that helps.  It should help them blend better cause they won't be sticking directly to the oils on your eyelids or your primer.  

Thank you! Yeah, I met up with some friends for an early dinner and they asked me if I was going clubbing later. 😄

Oh my goodness; I normally do wear a nude eyeshadow as a base.....and I forgot to apply it today. Well, time for another attempt tomorrow, thank you for the reminder! 😛

More purple for Mrs. Baine's color challenge! The most interesting part today are the eyes, so that is the focus of today's post. I also like my outfit, so I included a photo of me half-dressed for the day but still in my pj pants. It's been a slow morning. 😉

What I'm wearing:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Day Cream SPF 15
  • BareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in 'Translucent'
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • NARS Multiple in 'Copacabana'
  • NARS Brow Perfector in 'Caucase'
  • NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base
  • Stila All-Over Shimmer Duo in 'Kitten' (on lids)
  • BareMinerals Ready 2.0 Eyeshadow Duo in 'The Phenomenon'
  • Femme Fatale Eyeshadow in 'Secret Shiny'
  • Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum Primer
  • Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara in '20 Blacquer'
  • YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil in 'Cherry My Cherie 5'

FullSizeRender (39).jpg

FullSizeRender (40).jpg

FullSizeRender (41).jpg

Wow, the eyeshadow layering is beautiful. I thought for a second that you used Opal on your eyelids. You look natural yet mysterious 🙂

Thank you! Opal on the eyelid would be awesome if there was a good way to set it to minimize the stickiness without diluting the shimmer. I've always liked the glossy lids in beauty editorials, but I know I would tear my hair out if I had to deal with that sensation on my eyelids. But I have NARS 'Violet Atom' Multiple which I should try on my eyelids!

I just love your soft and natural looks! Your skin is so pretty, I wish I could go without any foundation or BB cream 😞

Thank you, K! I guess I got lucky. But I definitely still have my problem areas and problem days.

your soft touch are strokes of genius and i adore the restraint

Thank you, jemly! ♥

That purple is so gorgeous!  I love that you've paired it with those coral pants for oooomph!   And oh my do your eyes ever look green!  

Thank you, hearts! I love my new pj pants (but now I'm in all black for the day).

I love that tank!

Thank you, Samtian! I don't wear this one often but I love it when I do. I always seem to forget how much I enjoy this shirt.

You're so sweet looking. I know you used a lot of products, but you just look like you have the most perfect, ethereal look. The light wash of colour on your lids adds subtle brightening and dimension. 

Thank you, kb!

Masterfully applied!  

You look comfy and cool (as in awesome)!  🙂

testing