Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have a stripes...problem love as well.  I have to make conscious decisions to buy non striped tops.  

Three???? All black and white or other colours as well? 

1 - white blouse with red stripes

2 - white blouse with black stripes.

Unfortunately one of the white/black blouses will go back.  It is more cropped than I would like. 

Awww, nothing high waisted pants couldn't fix?  

Still, two new tops is still doing well for yourself:). 

High waisted pants are very unflattering on me...I haven't worn any since the 90s.

I am a fashion victim!   Bang!   They got me!  

If they flatter you...then you ought to wear them!

They flatter me if they're shorts.  I look very disproportional with pants.

this 'video' seems to be an all-around big hit !! beautiful !

I think I've used video more than any other blush lately.  It gives some nice colour without giving a lot of colour.  I swear that makes sense.  It's my go to with bright lips and Apparrently my safe colour with nude lips.  

I was trying not to be embarrassing today.  Lol, good luck with that kiddo.  

Playing around with Naked Smoky! Yesterday was a more natural look using the bronze/brown shades, today is using the grays and silvers in the palette. No lipstick today, as I had to try out a bunch of matte lipsticks yesterday and my lips look like death, lol. I also woke up with an awful headache, on the verge of a migraine, so I'm not in the best mood today. Feel like this might be a "turn off all the lights and do absolutely nothing" day today. Smiley Frustrated

Spoiler
11198874_10205056953769107_68063803_n.jpg11787431_10205056953729106_1117027826_n.jpg

Ohhhhhh, migranes are the worst thing ever!    So sorry!   I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!  You're still cute as hella!  

Yeah, after posting some stuff on BT, editing a typo on one of my blog posts, and checking my email I crawled back into bed and slept it off. Today is a lot better though, I'm just a little sensitive to light. That means I get to rock my super cute sunglasses though, so I'm not complaining. 🙂 Thank you, you're so sweet! 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) MAC Eyes On Mac - Burgundy x9 - Honey Lust, Quarry, Noir, Star Violet, Sketch
6) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
7) Bite Beauty Frozen Berries - Barberry 

IMAG0615.jpg

Spent the day doing inventory and sending subtly nasty emails to people who have checked out our bluetooth devices but never returned them. I need to get a rein on these items and figure out what's missing/broken so we can order replacements. We're also re-working the system to integrate with JIVE until one of our engineers builds specific software. Once we've located all our devices, they get to go in a cabinet, where only I and two other people (to ensure a vast range of hours and some overlap in case someone is not in at the moment a device is needed) will have access to the cabinet. It's a nice change of pace, for sure.

So today, Barberry. Tomorrow, Opal by itself. Saturday, I'm getting my make up done by a MUA since I'll be out and about all day for b-day shenanigans. The staple product will be Black Cherry. Sunday, I'll probably start with one of my LGLs so I can get everything organized and in it's right location (moving sucks).

Ohhhhhhh, the pink/red shadow really looks lovely!!!  

This is my favourite look you've done recently:) 

back to my regular grungy self. because i have literally no color on, i had a lot of  trouble getting a photo that wasn't completely blown out. apologies.

on eyes i have on 

BOBBI BROWN cream shadow stick, bark

just a touch of LAURA MERCIER caviar shadow stick, tuxedo

MAC kohl liner, teddy

SEPHORA COLLECTION eye pencil, strawberry macaroon, for the waterline

L'OREAL miss manga mascara

lips is

NYX lip liner in pale pink

MAC honeylove

gruged.jpg

image.jpgI feel like someone just mentioned Edward scissor hands but your hair flipped like that reminds me of this.  You are the female incarnation who is much wiser with handling scissors.   

yaaaaas!

Anonymous Insider

Just chiming in to say that, I too, LOVE when you wear your hair curly. I love this look! 

I love when you wear your hair curly.  You're in the Curly Club!  Please be on the look out for your welcome packet and complimentary hair tie.  

LOL Michelle!  

When I read that, in my head I went, I wonder if it's a scrunchie? 😄

In all seriousness though, I agree.  I love it when you wear the curly hair!

Striking. I really love your hair like that.

testing