Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yay lippie twins! It looks great on you!

Thanks KB!  You too!

Warmed Maple looks fantastic on you! I love it paired with that blush Heart

I can kind of see a reddish tint, but you're right - the Black Honey mascara definitely isn't the colour I thought (and hoped) it would be. 

Thanks, mixe!

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed in the color.  I guess the search for a burgundy mascara continues!

LOVE that lip color on you!!!! And your eyeshadow! so pretty 😉

Thank you, jen143xo!

Felt a little feline today. Couldn't get the best pic of my makeup with today's lighting, so might try to add a better angle later. 

Wearing Becca Champagne Pop as a highlighter as well as eyeshadow colour base (Which is hard to see with this lighting), and Bite Warmed Maple on lips. It looks more orange in person, but still leans pinkish (on me).Rest is nothing new lol.

Also... I need help deciding what to do with my hair. It's shoulder length, and reddish (sun has faded it). I just always wear it up now. It's naturally porous, making it easily frizzy, and I don't have a lot of it, so I just.. I don't know. Part of me wants to follow hearts and go wild with colour and chop off more, but I know bleaching will ruin my hair. Thoughts?

mejuly22.jpg

What color are you wanting to go with? If you're browsing salons for bleaching, ask if they have Olaplex, it's a MIRACLE for bleaching. It's an additive that cuts down on damage by bonding to hair before excessive oxygen molecules can bind to hair and cause weakening/breakage while the developer/peroxide is working. It slows down developing time a bit and developer volume has to amped up to compensate (for example, if normally you use 30 volume, you'd need 40 volume with the use of Olaplex during bleaching).

If you're sticking with reds but doing a more bold/intense shade, bleaching may not be required. Loreal has some killer super hi-lift reds at Sally's Beauty Supply and I love Clairol's Flare line which has some wicked reds too.

I'm convinced you'd look amazing in the entire map,e line!   And please please please consider one of these two fiery shades!  The darker shade would require less lightening to achieve.  image.jpgimage.jpg

Funny how that lipstick looks totally different on mocha. I like the way it looks on you too! 

And bleach scares me....why don't you do like a really deep red? Maybe a little lighter than how your hair looks in this photo? Or ask your stylist what color would make your blue eyes really pop and go from there!

This lip color looks great with your eyes and complexion. I love champagne pop on eyes too - it lasts longer than a lot of eyeshadows on me, too!

This looks really nice on you! Very pretty! 

Another girl rocking Warmed Maple! This shade looks gorgeous on you! 

Thanks mixe! 🙂

You look beautiful!  I used Champagne Pop on my eyes today too!

It's a great versatile colour eh?

Yes, this was the first time I did it.  I was running late and didn't want to grab a palette and i had it in my hand so i tried it and it looks pretty!

Eeee!!  We're lippie twinsies today, but man does it ever look different on you... almost pink!

I like the contrast it is having against your olive-y blouse!

I think you would look stunning with a pastel hair color... maybe something periwinkle?  

Yeah! It's strange. It definitely does have more orange in it in person, but it's still not nearly as orange on me as it is on you. I kinda wanted it to be! haha. 

Hmm, pastel eh. That would be fun!

IMG_2656.JPG

Spoiler
Dr.B Pores No More Primer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
KVD Shade & Light Palette
TheBalm FrayBoy Blush
Estee Lauder Courreges Highlighter
Benefit Instant Brown Pencil
ABH Clear Brow Gel