Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

you may be a super villain but you're also, clearly super mom. super woman.

This is way too cool 🙂 Love love love. Your daughter is so adorable 🙂

This is AWESOME!! Your daughter is adorable!

Thanks k! 🙂

bit of a background change as i've finally put some stuff up on my walls. (they've maybe just been sitting on the floor waiting to be put up for....way too long).

anyway--i have to be careful when i use grey shadows because i can feel dated really quickly, i might've gone over that line here. it has NOTHING to do with grey shadows and EVERYTHING to do with how grey shadows are pretty much all i wore as a teen / in my awkward years so it just has connotations for me ??

NARS all day luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

BENEFIT watts up stick highlighter (100 pt perk i had and forgot about, still tons left)

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, mata hari

ABH brow wiz, granite 

BOBBI BROWN longwear cream shadow,.....in 'shadow' (imagine that)

LAURA MERCIER caviar stick, tuxedo (just a smidge)

BOBBI BROWN longwear eyeliner, jet

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

STILA liquid lipstick, patina

NYX matte lipstick, butter

shadow.jpg

Oh pretty jemly!  You look soft and sweet😇

Shadow looks great on you! And I like that mother-of-pearl inset panel(?) On your left wall.

This is a lot softer of a look. I really like it!

it is. i frankly don't really feel like myself haha

Using some of my new goodies today!

Face: Boscia BB Cream, MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder

Cheeks/contour: Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Days

Brows: Anastasia Powder Duo in Ebony

Lids: Rituel de Fille Ash & Ember eye soot in Nightshade, Hourglass Modernist eye palette in Exposure #1 on the inner rim of lids and under brows

Eyes/Lashes: RDF Nightshade along lash line, Clinique cream liner in black for tightline, Guerlain Maxi Lash

Lips: Clinique quickliner for lips in Cocoa Rose, Sephora Lip Last in #5 Rose Bouquet

I'm loving the Rituel de Fille eye soot. It has turned out to be the perfect purple shadow I've always wanted. It's so easy to apply now that I know what the texture is like, easy to pack on the pigment, and easy to blend out. I can finally stop looking!

I don't know about the lasting power of the Sephora Lip Last (as I've only had it on for about an hour and I'm about to have dinner) but I'm loving the colour. It's like a more brownish rose version of my natural lip colour. 

IMG_5359.JPG

I love the eye blending.  Those nudey plums are gorgeous on you.  

Love your eyes here. You look very sophisticated 🙂

Ooh you got your Nightshade! So happy it was the color you were looking for. It's very pretty on you. 

Very pretty. I liek how your eyeshadow and lipstick work so well together.

Your hair is always so silky! 

I hope the formula for Rose Bouquet is good bc its so pretty! 

Thanks SD! I found that reading labels on my haircare products has helped a lot! Both my shampoo and conditioner are sulphate-free and 99+% natural, that's when I started seeing it improve further! I have been getting more knots lately though so I think it's time for a trim. I might have my hair cut to chin length, though. We'll see!

The formula was quite good from a short wear today. I wore it over liner but it lasted through a Korean soup I made...it was a beef broth but I added a bit of sesame oil to finish and it faded a bit but you could still see the colour. Since the colour is quite close to my natural lip colour I actually couldn't really tell where I had to reapply. 

I am wanting to get the Boscia BB Cream for my next purchase. How are you liking it? It looks great. You're right, that is the perfect purple shadow. I have to admit, I was surprised that the lip was Sephora brand. The color is so pretty!

I like the BB cream! It's "self adjusting" so I don't have to worry about purchasing the wrong shade. It's fairly sheer but covers fairly well still. The only think I don't like is that it does have sparkles but it doesn't make me look like a disco ball or anything. 

I have been really impressed with the Sephora brand lippies! This colour is actually very close to Kat Von D "Double Dare"...I just bought that today and was surprised (but wasn't) that the colours are so similar!

I like your eyeshadow here; very pretty

Thanks anne 🙂

IMAG4593.jpg

Not as fresh looking as this morning because I just took a nap haha but highlight of this look is NARS "Dominique"

Spoiler
MUFE Ultra HD Foundation (sample from store because I'm debating buying new foundation)
Benefit Watts Up
NYX Wonder Stick 
HG Radiant Magenta blush 
LM Baked Radiance 
Lorac Unzipped Gold on the eyes 
UD Perversion

I'm out of town so I brought easy things to travel with!
testing