Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I like how Dominique matches your hair 😄

Love Dominique!

Dominique is always a stunner!

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday- she will be 4 years old! I hope to instill in her a sense of beauty, meaning that she feels beautiful both inside and out, especially in those awkward years when everyone feels like they are not good enough. I know I'm thinking ahead, but I want her to believe in herself, have confidence (but humbleness as well), treat others with kindness and respect, and just be herself! These are my thoughts as her birthday is approaching. We have a tough job as parents in this cruel world, don't we ladies? Here is my little munchkin holding her new cousin (I don't usually post pics of the kiddos, but she wants me to and since it is her birthday....

adam and Jenna.jpg

Anyway, I am wearing Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation, Naked 3 **bleep** Shadow, Buxom Lip, UD Liner, Lancôme Mascara, NYX Setting Powder, some Watts Up on my brow bone and HG Ambient Diffused on cheeks and nose:)

I apologize for my phone camera. It automatically blurs the picture- like it's photoshopping me, and I tried to play around and make the pic more real, but that ended up just making it look more blurry, so I went back to the original. I guess what I am trying to say is that I don't look this nice in person (unfortunately). lol. 🙂

BBBBBBTTTTTTTTT.jpg

Ok, sorry so long.

Whoa, your daughter got most of her facial features from you! You both look lovely, and your mind is lovelier. Happy birthday to your daughter!

Thank you so much!

Happy birthday to your daughter! I find 4 is a fun year 🙂

Yes, fun and sassy!

Aww, happy birthday to the little cutie!  She has your eyes, karma!

i think you look lovely, and I bet you look even more beautiful in person 😉

Thanks! We are heading to the water park today!

Your eyes and eye shape are gorgeous! I am so jealous!

Thank You!

Thank You! She was so excited to have her picture on here with all you beautiful ladies!

Happy birthday to the beautiful and responsible young lady!  I love the sparkly dress!  

Cameras are tough.  Phone cameras usually seem to require perfect lighting conditions for the pictures to show up blur free so dont despair!  

Your makeup is still visible and looks well blended.  

Aaaand I scoff at your saying you don't look as nice in person.  

Awww, your daughter is so cute. I can see you in her. The little baby cousin is cute too. Lady, you can blame it on the phone camera but I think you look beautiful. FYI, I blame it on my stupid phone too but the other way around (I think I look better in person than in the phone pictures. Lol! I have no shame ;))

Canmake foundation powder

mac matte bronze bronzing powder

It's skin babyface finish beam

becca champagne pop

pupa very vintage blush trio

majorica majolica lash expander mascar

ud smokey palette

mufe Aqua liner 9

laura mercier lip glacé roseimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

i'm oil treating my hair cause in four days I go blue!!!!  

Love your eyeahadows here!

Blue?? Can't wait to see it!! 

Even though you're oil treating your hair, you look really chic with it pulled back like this. 

Blue?? Cool!

Also. It's like you're channeling your inner greaser, but modern, chic version. Wicked.

Anonymous Insider

I just got my hair cut, I had to get it re-shaped because I was OVERDUE for a trim. And of course, because I keep it so short, I cut out all the color and had to re-dye it (red) but I noticed as I was looking at it after it dried that my purple is gone. sad day. I need to think of a new color to have a streak of. 

Also I need to come up with some funky ways to style my hair. I'm not very creative and i don't like spending a ton of time on my hair. 

ANYWAY. You didn't ask for any of the info. Just wanted to say even while treating your hair you look gorgeous and I can't wait to see the blue!!! 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
2) Korres Anti Aging Foundation in 01 Porcelain
3) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
4) Tarte Energy Noir Palette - Full Moon, Stone Unturned, Crystal Spark, Misty Mauve, Power Plum, Lunar Eclipse
5) Tarte Energy Noir Lip Gloss

IMAG0575.jpgIMAG0573.jpg

I never do front shots because I feel awkward and.. not photogenic while doing it. But today I was having a hard time taking a picture that I liked anyways, and my boyfriend suggested it in part because I have been struggling with my dysmorphia as of late.

I lined up all my new lippies,still in the box, closed my eyes, and grabbed one at random. So, I got the Energy Noir Lip Gloss on today. It applied a bit darker than I expected but brightened up significantly after I was done with my eyes. Because of my medical keto diet, I have a high pH in my saliva, so I imagine it'll stay darker on most people, as it is one of their Skintuitive tints.

testing