Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Sorry your day was BlahSmiley Sad   Sephora boxes brighten those days a little.  

Vitamin b usually helps as well.  

I just gave my Becca undereye concealer to a friend with more oily skin than I have cause I found it very drying and super visible on.  I already have drier skin so it wasn't helping. 

Thank you, and yes this was the same problem I had with the Becca.

IMG_20150721_163113.jpg

Tried out the ABH Shadow Couture palette today. I really like it! I have Pink Champagne layered over Intense Gaze on my lid, Fudge and Morocco in my crease, Noir on the outer corner, Bellini and Chic in my inner corner, and Heirloom on my lower lashline. Highlight is Gilded Honey and Champagne Pop and lips are Jeffree Star I'm Royalty and Coloured Raine Raine Fever mixed Smiley Happy

Your highlight is always so fabulous.  I'm envious!

You shadow looks as though a ray of light has hit it and it's aglow!  

KVD Shade+Light Contour & Shadow Palettes, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha. 

makeup instagram @makeup.vixen Smiley Happy

IMG_1850.JPGIMG_1846.JPG

absolutely love your look!! and agreed Ayesha is amazing on you!! 

Ayesha is stunning on you!

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer
2) Korres Anti Aging Foundation in 01 Porcelain
3) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
4) Tarte Energy Noir Palette - Full Moon, Stone Unturned, Crystal Spark, Misty Mauve, Power Plum, Lunar Eclipse
5) Tarte Energy Noir Lip Gloss

IMAG0575.jpgIMAG0573.jpg

I never do front shots because I feel awkward and.. not photogenic while doing it. But today I was having a hard time taking a picture that I liked anyways, and my boyfriend suggested it in part because I have been struggling with my dysmorphia as of late.

I lined up all my new lippies,still in the box, closed my eyes, and grabbed one at random. So, I got the Energy Noir Lip Gloss on today. It applied a bit darker than I expected but brightened up significantly after I was done with my eyes. Because of my medical keto diet, I have a high pH in my saliva, so I imagine it'll stay darker on most people, as it is one of their Skintuitive tints.

You look wonderful today! I love every single thing on you. I didn't even know Korres made foundation, but it suits you. Flawless.

Aww, thank you!

Korres does make a foundation, as well as lipstick, lipgloss, blush.. all kinds of beauty products. But, only some of their skincare stuff is available for regular sale in the states (dunno about Canada). I had to import it - but sometimes you can find these products on Amazon. 

The foundation comes in a relatively wide spectrum of colors, but it is light, maybe light-medium coverage. Tons of skin benefits, though, as a counter-balance to the light coverage.

I will tell you though.. Their eye primer? Terrible. Skip that one. Everything else that I have tried has been fantastic.

That sad sad moment when you're really liking how your makeup turned out and your phone dies and you don't have your charger at work...-__-

Spoiler
Mac Oil Control Lotion
Dr.B Pores No More Primer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
ELF HD Loose Powder
Benefit Hervana Blush
Colour Pop Hightlighter 'Hippo'
Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
ABH Clear Brow Gel
ELF Mineral Shadow Primer
LM Artist Palette
Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Flashes
UD Ozone Lip liner
Sephora Matte Lip Cream 'African Violet'

Awwwwwww,   I can relate with the sadness of when your hubby rushes you out of the house and you don't have time to take your pictures while it's all still fresh.  

I hate when that happens! Lmao!

So I was almost halfway through doing my makeup before I realized that I forgot my lash curler & mascara:/ So I'm decided to keep it simple and natural today. 

IMG_2523.JPG

Spoiler
Mac Oil Control Lotion
Dr.Brandt Pores No More Primer
Tarte Amazonion Clay Foundation
ELF HD Loose Setting Powder
Benefit Hervana Blush
Colour Pop Hightlighter 'Hippo'
Vasline for the lips

Your skin looks amazing! I agree with ballerinagrl, lighter makeup is better for the summer!

I love the no makeup makeup look for summer! You look fresh faced and immensely pretty! Smiley Happy

Today, I tried the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer and I am loving it! Covers like a foundation, has lasted all day on my combo skin, in person, I feel like it has an airbrush effect to it also, which is an unexpected bonus! I am not wearing any liner today, either, which I usually do but lately I feel like it is making me look older.(Other items, Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara, Naked 3 Eyeshadow, Nars Unlawful Blush, Almay Loose Powder and Avon Lip.)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAA.jpg

Maybe my perception relates to the fact the picture seems blurry, but I am loving this ethereal summer no makeup makeup look! Your complexion is just flawless! You have such a gorgeous classic beauty! Smiley Happy

Thanks. I loved the Tarte BB, it really looks natural and is perfect for the no-makeup look.

Products

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Blemish Control Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Engima
5) Tarte Energy Noir Palette - Full Moon, Up Too Slate, Misty Mauve, Power Plum, Lunar Eclipse
6) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
7) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 07 - Browns - N3 Natural

IMAG0518 (1).jpg 

2 Replies