Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww, thank you, ballerina! I know I tell you this nearly every time, but you do leave the best, most thoughtful comments. And I appreciate your praise! Sometimes I feel like a total newbie when I attempt a more made-up look, and you're helping to boost my confidence! 😉

You're such a lovely creature. You look so ethereal and serene. 

Thank you, kb!

Pretty indeed!! I just spent an hour going through my lipsticks before I looked like the joker from so many rounds of dark lipstick and makeup remover, so I definitely understand the joys of playing around with makeup! 😄

Thank you! Oh, that's too funny! I went through mine yesterday and swatched a bunch of them on my arm. My boyfriend likes to do this technique with them to read their undertones in which he smears one edge of the swatch across my arm. Needless to say, after several red and magenta swatches, my forearm was stained pink even after lots of remover.

That eyeliner is gorgeous! Beautiful look Gwen!

Thank you so much, pixie! :3

Another stunning, natural look. You have great skill at using make up to your advantage and you look effortless and beautiful. You woke up that way, I am sure! 🙂 And I love the eyeliner! Understated yet accentuates your eyes without screaming "hey, I've got liner on!" 🙂

P.S. I am attempting to be complimentary and I find that my word-finding skills lately are not the best. But everything it meant as a compliment I promise you! 😉

Hah! jcmb, I love your disclaimer at the end. I totally read those as being complimentary, and I absolutely appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

I don't know how to explain or describe this. But you are like a delicate, shimmering, magical seashell fairy that a lucky and whimsical person might find on the beach.

Great description, Shannon. Yep, you look better than most models out there. You look like a healthy model (on the beach, while shimmering in a magic seashell! Lol)

Thank you, karma! 🙂

Aww, Shannon, you are so sweet! ♥ ♥ ♥

that eyeliner is a dream ! YOU area dream !

Thank you, jemly! I really enjoy this liner. I'm not very practiced at lining my eyes and especially not with liquid or cream liners, but this one is very forgiving. The formula is great!

I decided to experiment with Kat Von D's single eyeshadow in Stockholm. The one on the left was taken last month and the right was yesterday. Also, taken in different lighting

Left (on eyes): Kvd Stockholm + a pink eyshadow & eyeliner by Tony Moly

Right: Kvd Stockholm + Kvd star studded palette in Heaven Knows & Marc Jacobs Marc'er pen eyeliner

Others:

Charlotte Tilbury Film Star bronze and glow

CT blush in Love Glow and Ecstacy 

CT lipstick in Coachella Coral

image.jpg

Very pretty! I have been eyeing Coachella Coral but I really do not need another coral lipstick!

Thank you @k617! The shade is part of her permanent line I believe, so there's no rush in case you ever feel like you "need" a coral again (; 

You look so pretty in that coral shade! I also love the peak of your lacy lavender shirt! It looks lovely.

Aww thanks Shannon! This is the first time I've been complimented on clothes in a makeup post haha. I'm thoroughly flattered :$ and yes, coral is love for me too 🙂

NARS all day luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS light reflecting loose powder

on eyes, SO MUCH: 

ANASTASIA brow wiz, granite

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige 

BOBBI BROWN cream shadow, bark

LAURA MERCIER caviar stick, tuxedo

BOBBI BROWN long wear eye liner, jet (upper lid)

MAC kohl eyeliner, teddy (lower lid)

SEPHORA COLLECTION eyeliner, strawberry macaroon (waterline)

L'OREAL miss manga mascara

NARS semi matte lipstick, catfight

daze.jpg

gaze.jpg

4 Replies
testing