Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love your hair! It looks fantastic! I so wish my hair was naturally curly! Mine is so straight I can't get it to hold curl no matter what I do.

Oh, hey... Hello there! And who are you? You new around here? 😉

Can I just say - HOLY WOW!!!! I love this beyond words... I just can't... find... the words... Darn! 

How could I do this with my straight as heck hair?!

Well I took a shower and fell asleep. That's how that happened. Do they still sell those pink foam rollers you put in while your hair is wet and sleep in ? My mom used to use those on me when I was a kid. Until she gave my hair a chance and learnt my hair was curly all along.

All I can say is - soooo jelly I am, yep! I wish I could just wake up with hair like this! 

I'm too lazy for any extra work with my hair lately, that's why I cut it in the first place. It was way too long, way too much work, way too annoying, and it was too darn hot last summer. Maybe I'll take this photo to my hair stylist and ask her if she could do some kind of perm like this. 😄 ( Really, is that even possible? )

I think I'm in love.

I love you both !

Me, too!

Beautiful!!

image.jpg

Dermadoctor DD Cream

Becca primer (on eyebrows)

Anastasia eyebrow pencil, dark brown

Benefit push up liner, beyond brown

Too Faced better than sex mascara

MUFE pro fusion bronzer, soft iridescent caramel

MAC powder blush, simply scarlet

Becca highlighter, Champagne Pop : )

Kat Von D liquid lipstick, Mother

Gorgeous!! Your skin is flawless, and I am in love with that lip colour on you ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You look stunningly beautiful! I'm especially loving the radiance of your flawless complexion, the impeccably groomed brows, and that fabulously summery pink lip! 🙂

Wow, you look great! I haven't seen anyone with the Dermadoctor DD Cream, yet, but now I am curious about it! It looks really natural on you- does it have any coverage?

Thank you! It has very little coverage. It has more of a dewy look to it. It works great for my oily skin though. I used to use milk of magnesia on my nose and forehead but now I don't have to. I have the kind of oil that you can literally see sitting on my nose. I just matte it down with the bronzer and highlighter. Dermadoctor helped my skin so much! 

Your brows are perfect.  PER-FECT!

Thank you! They take longer than the rest of my face. Lol. I wish I had malday's brows!! 

IMG_7069.JPG

Wearing:

• NARS TM St. Moritz
  • other regular face stuff
  • NARS Unlawful Blush
  • Becca Champagne Pop
  • Misc warm brown and orange-y shadow from NARS SPDV, Marsala Palette, and KVD Shade + Light Eye
  • MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
Anonymous Insider

Those perfect brows, those impossibly feathery lashes, and that deliciously sultry lip! Your beauty is simply overwhelming! 🙂

I think I've told you this before but I LOOOOOOVVVEEEE your brows. They are my dream brows. 

i really like the natural fresh look on you malday...even though you rock glam just as good. Velvet teddy fits you perfectly

I love your eyes today! ❤️ 

Hello - this was from last night trying out the new things I just got, notably the Champagne Pop, Bite #007 and my hakuho-do + Sephora Pro brushes.  I couldn't find any decent lighting, so this is with flash. I am still getting used to the Champagne Pop, I think I overdid it a little - I really need to use a light hand and blend a LOT this one.  The #007 took a little getting used to, it's so bright! I really liked the #007 after I blotted it and it faded down to a nice stain, but this is full strength below - I don't often wear super bright lips but maybe I will work on it.  The #007 has a light, candy scent that I love!  Feels so super smooth and creamy.   

upload_5964109726670312399.jpg

upload_601965372846424065.jpg

What I'm wearing: 

Armani Maestro Makeup (5.5)

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen (Bright Idea)

Estee Lauder Setting Powder

Nars+Christopher Kane Starscape blush

Becca Champagne Pop for highlight and eyes

Anastasia Eye Art Palette for lining and crease

Diorshow Mascara

Anastasia Brow Powder (blonde)

Bite #007

testing