Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Red lips look great on you!

Awwwww, if it's any consolation, those red lips don't look tired at all!  

Red lips never quit

jun30.png

Highlighters are my new obsession, here I’m wearing ColourPop Stole the Show and I’m in love.

Also:

-Benefit POREfessional primer

-Tarte Cosmetics Foundcealer + blush in Exposed

-Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos

-It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette

-Marcelle Eyeliner in Indigo (from this month’s Birchbox)

-Benefit Roller Lash mascara

-Jeffree Star Cosmetics lippie in 714 (that I still call 719, no idea why)

I want to do something to my hair but I can’t figure out what. Just need a change. Ideas?

Beautiful look.

Thank you!

Are you thinking a cut?  I know this sounds scary, but maybe go in to see a hairdresser and ask them to give you a surprise cut.  I find that works better than asking for something specific that may or may not be flattering on me.  

I don't know why, but I think you'd look great with black hair.  

I think I'll be making an appointment with my hairdresser soon, shorter hair sounds great for summer. As for the color I've grown scared of black hair dye but we'll see, thanks hearts! ❤️

I second this. I go in to a stylist I trust and just say "make it look good." And they do it. They might ask a couple questions, like, "what length" or "shattered/razored y/n?".. But when you get a good relationship that'll stop. My stylist has complete creative license and knows the rules by now. 🙂

Black or perhaps a vibrant strawberry blonde would look good, imho.

Strawberry blonde sounds great to me, honestly. Thanks gwillickers!

Well this is from last nights drinking escapade.   Drunk makeup application.  The blending isn't so hot on my eyes but I don't think I cared.  image.jpgimage.jpg  We were planning a bbq for today and we ended up having a mini party last night.   Sigh.   Hungover and hosting a bbq.  Good job!  

Those lashes!! ❤️

This can't be made drunk, it looks great!

Have fun, hearts!

The lashes are from a party shop.  I piled it all on so thick and stayed away from the eyeliner which is probably why it turned out so well.  Looking at it now I'm thinking that Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer in terre neuve is my most perfect match!  

They look amazing! and I thought you weren't wearing anything on your face, perfect match indeed!

Spoiler
1.jpg2.jpg

I am determined to do a less basic look tomorrow morning! I'm going to wake up early and put in effort.

This morning was more of the same, but I put my philosophy moisturizer and elf makeup misting spray and all that jazz on directly from the shower so my skin looks extra dewy today.  I've already had to blot once because my skin insists on making me regret not wearing primer 😛

I used Nars all day luminous, with the same setting powders as yesterday (black opal and mufe)

minimal concealer

I layered the same highlighters again (I love these products, but I miss my liquid -sun beam- so badly! I'm determined to put a good sized dent in these products before buying another highlighter. staying strong!

I was in too much of a rush to deal with anything but (barely) chapstick this morning, but I had enough time to apply a few strong coats of mascara (loreal telescopic, too faced better than sex and a Sephora brand mascara used to separate) to make myself hopefully look more wide awake than I feel. Going to sleep at midnight was a MISTAKE.

Nars blush in seduction because deep purple blushes make dark skin look like it's glowing from within. It's the best look, IMO.

Tomorrow will be an eye shadow, eyeliner day and bronzer day. I'm such a dork.. I'm already excited for my makeup for Wednesday.  I hate rushing through my morning makeup routine.  Doing my makeup first thing in the morning helps me to relax and sets the tone for the rest of my day.  Does anyone else feel this way? 

I totally feel that way! (and I love the way your lashes turned out 🙂 )

What a gorgeous, minimal makeup look!

I rarely have enough time to do my makeup in the morning the way I like it but when I do, I'm right there with you, totally agree.

Going to the art museum and then lunch with my aunt/godmother.  Social situations give me major anxiety, so wish me luck!  

image.jpg

Foundation: LM Radiance Primer, BM Original
Cheeks: theBalm Cabana Boy & Mary Lou
Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow Auburn
Eyes: UD original primer, KVD Chrysalis, NYX Milk
Eye Liner: KVD Bosch & Neruda
Lashes: Diorshow primer & mascara
Lips: Sephora clear lip liner, KVD Armageddon
Finishing touches: HG Ethereal, Supergoop setting spray

Your hair looks soooooooo soft and touchable!   

Good luck, Anne!

I couldnt keep my eyes off your lips, Armageddon looks amazing on you.

Good luck! Deep breaths and enjoy the company of your aunt/godmother! Forget that anyone else is there! 🙂

testing