Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look beautiful and it sounds like such a fun day!  Good luck and just try to take some deep breaths. Breathing always helps me in times of anxiety. 

Anonymous Insider

Well, well, well. Long time no see, BT. Work has been awesome but it's definitely kept me busy. Today is my day off so my bf and I are heading up to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland!

Leia is so big now! She actually had a little mishap and had to be in a cone of shame for a few days...poor thing.

leia.jpg

And our little family is growin! We adopted her a little brother last week...his name is Chunk. He likes to eat...A LOT.

chunk.jpg

I kept it really simple today and didn't do my hair since it's raining anyways haha

HG Veil Primer

Dr Jart BB

Benefit Fake Up

HG alp

HG alb incandescent electra

Maybelline the Nudes palette

Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner

Tarte lights camera lashes mascara

Photo 976.jpg

Omg!  Chunk!!!!  What a great name! 

CHUNK!  I can't!  I hope  your kitty gets better soon and congrats on the new member and job.  So glad to see you're doing well!

Kitties!!! 😮

You look so beautiful! Nice to see you back. Trade me your rain for my sunny and rainless skies?

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  Your kitten family is ADORABLE!

So glad to hear you're doing well.  I was actually wondering about you last week 😉

Yesterday, wearing Burberry Lip Velvet in Honeysuckle:

IMG_8544.JPG

Today, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague with MAC Mall Madness lipglass on top:

IMG_8572.JPG

Also wearing: BB Shadow Stick in Plum, LM Caviar Stick in Rose Gold, Kiko Taupe shadow stick, BB Gel liner in Black Ink, ABH Dipbrow, a purple Lancome blush, LM Indiscretion bronzer all over

Both are gorgeous but I love Honeysuckle on you!! Now I want!

Thanks!! I think it would look great on you, it's a very pretty, summery color 🙂

Does it look very red in person? I looked at swatches online and like the orangey pink on you, but I've seen it look pink, red, orange...I don't know what it is anymore!

k617, it looks redder in person but not too red. I wouldn't say it's pink, in person to me it looks more like an orangey/coral with red undertones. I usually look terrible in corals but the red in this makes it work for me. I would look at swatches on people with a similar skintone, or perhaps swatch it in person? My lips are pigmented so things often look different on me. Also, Sephora is going to start carrying Burberry this fall I believe if you want to wait till then, fingers crossed it won't just be online!

Thanks for the info MK!

I don't think I have anywhere to swatch in person...I might just order it online (I can get it here from The Bay's website). I could use a coral red in my collection though!

I do think it would look good on you, go for it!! 🙂

IMG_20150629_162348.jpg

I was feeling taupe lips today. I used Coloured Raine Soul and Sugar liquid lipsticks and Cork and Stone lipliners. Eyes are Colourpop Sequin and the ABH Amrezy palette.

Bonus:  Massive Greek Mint sundae I had today with my sis at this place called Antoinette's Sweets. Chocolate EVERYWHERE. We didn't even finish it cuz it was so big. Sugar has been running through my veins all day long! Homemade whipped cream and mint sauce! 😄 If any of the Toronto BTers are coming down to Buffalo soon, check it out! 🙂

IMG_20150629_145316.jpg

You look amazing, as usual! If I saw you walking down the street, you would stop me dead in my tracks. So beautiful.

And that sundae? I could devour that right now. 

I may have came for the sundae, but I stayed for your beauty.

You look sensational in taupe lips!

Your eyeshadow looks amazing! And that sundae, omg!! 😮

A. Your eyebrows are perfect and should be in a museum.

B. What do you think of the Coloured Rain lipsticks

C. I wish i could give an extra heart for that sundae!!!

I love the Coloured Raine lipsticks! Very pigmented, dries quickly! Thanks Killerteeth 🙂

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Blemish Control Primer
2) Tarte CC Colored Clay Liquid Foundation in Fair
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Smashbox Cherry Smoke Palette (Bare, Topaz, Dark Cocoa, Ebony)
6) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara
7) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Slate
😎 Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 05 - Reds - 42 Intense
9) Tarte Smooth Operator Loose Finishing Powder
10) Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

IMAG0434.jpg

Dinner last night was swell! My father tactfully avoided politics and similar charged subjects (which is exactly what I wanted) It seems I've trained him well.

Now if only my mother could get on board with that... Changing my FB political affiliation to "Apathetic Nihilist Party" seems to have helped ("My platform is nothing and I do not care"). I do have strong beliefs, but I just do not wish to debate them with my family (especially not on social media), and this change was my form of silent protest. So far, she seems to have gotten the message..

Trying my my first ever Chanel item today.  A special thank you to Yullz for picking it out for me.  I think she did a great job!

image.jpg

Foundation: Stila CC Cream, theBalm concealer
Cheeks: Buxom Goddess, theBalm Mary Lou
Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow Auburn
Eyes: Chanel Stylo Campanule, NYX Milk
Eye Liner: UD Perversion, UD Voodoo
Lashes: Diorshow primer & mascara
Lips: Sephora clear lip liner, KVD Liquid Vampira
Finishing touches: HG Ethereal

4 Replies
testing