Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nice look! Personally, when I think lady of the night, my mind goes to black eye shadow and red lipstick...lol 😉

Yeah, my plans were foiled when I realized the final color in the 04 palette was bright pink, not red, like the 03 palette. Oh well.

Really anything not super conservative is harlot-worthy to my dad, so I'm hoping I'll still get a similar reaction out of him.

Going "full on zombie" today...

IMG_3603.JPG

Foundation: LM Radiance Primer, Tarte Amazonian Clay
Cheeks: Nars Sin, Too Faced Chocolate, Buxom Goddess, theBalm Mary Lou
Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow Auburn
Eyes: Armani Silk Sweet Fire, Benefit No Pressure, NYX Milk, theBalm Mary Lou

Eye Liner: UD Perversion, UD Eye Shadow Pencil Noise
Lashes: Diorshow primer & mascara
Lips: Sephora clear lip liner, KVD Liquid Vampira, theBalm concealer, KVD Studded Lovecraft, Hourglass Reflect Gloss
Finishing touches: HG Ethereal, Supergoop setting spray

Your skin looks so beautiful and radiant! If this is what zombie looks like then sign me up because this is beautiful. I know I said it before but I really, really love this ombre lip. So pretty. Going on your zombie theme, they have this "just bitten" look to them 😉

Thanks again ☺️

It looks like yo have beautiful, smooth skin anyways, but if you had to attribute your glow to a product would you say its mostly the HG Ethereal that is giving such a pretty, natural glow to your face? Mostly the LM primer, or is it the combination of both the LM primer and the HG ethereal?  Your skin just looks so lit from within! I love how its glowy but not shiny/sparkly/shimmery etc, it just looks like total natural radiance and I want to buy whatever is doing that!

Well it was my first time with that primer, so unless I looked extra glowy, I would say not that...

I think I would give Ethereal the most credit but I like how they all work together.   Here's some pics so you can see the products I used...although it's hard to capture on camera.  Also, which Hourglass illuminzer looks best on you may depend on your skintone.  My foundation color is neutral, light for reference.  I use Ethereal all over as a finishing powder. 

image.jpg

And here is everything together. The only other things I'm wearing are the Stilla CC Cream & KVD Vampira lipstick.  Hope this helps!

image.jpg

You look so beautiful! Very goddess-y, soft and pretty. Your skin looks amazing and I love this lip colour on you. Thank you so much for posting those pictures, they were extremely helpful! It is really cool to see step by step the difference each product makes. I'm definitely going to check out the HG Ethereal. I usually end up being fair or light in my shades so thank you for sharing that reference with me, the shade you use might work for me.

Bright lip for girls day out \o/. I also tried strobing, but it doesn't seem to be showing up on my skin tone. Think i will stick with regular contouring.

11269612_10204232289917816_792094716_n.jpg

Very pretty! Love the classic liner paired with the punchy lip

Really pretty.

I think I can see it but it's subtle.  Maybe try mixing it in with your foundation for a dewier look if you're not finding it shimmery enough for your tastes as a highlighter.  I haven't tried my sample yet but that's usually the fate of my failed luminators. 

Have fun out with the girls today!  What lippy are you wearing?  

I definitely need to get myself a foundation. I usually only use BB cream. Any recommendations for a dewy foundation? 

As for my lips, i'm wearing Mac Speak Louder and Estee Lauder pure colour in 15 Garnet Desire. 

11665642_1141129975903041_1127450992950774690_n.jpg

today I am wearing:

UD naked basics 2 palette 

benefit - they're real mascara

Benefit - I'm Pure for sure Ivory foundation

Laura Mercier eyebrow pencil - fair blonde

UD - roach eyeliner

Kat Von D Shadows & light ( I blended my attempt at countouring to make it look hopefully more of a  natural  approach i don't know if it shows up but I did put it on via an oval face application diagram)

generic lip balm 

You have the most gorgeous eyes! The colour and shape are just beautiful. I love this palette on you, it totally plays up those amazing eyes of yours, and it makes me want to purchase it. I've been eyeing the UD liner in Roach for sometime now and after seeing it on you I think it has sealed the deal for me. Very pretty

thanks! 🙂 

You skin has a nice glow to it, but your eyes are really the main focus and nicely defined.  I feel as though you're staring into my soul. 

thanks 🙂

Just slapped some concealer on and did my eyebrows, and used my cd balm... Loving the haircut I just got!!!06.26.15.jpg

This haircut is so edgy and gorgeous! Its really pretty but theres some sass to it too, which I love love love. It looks amazing on you

I agree!

1 Reply
testing