Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks cupcake, practice makes perfect! I've been doing cat eyes for almost 10 years now haha.

I love this look! It's just such a beautiful, feminine look. I'm huge fan of cat eye with polished lips and luminous skin. May I just say that you are definitely amazing at applying eyeliner! Its flawless, and you have the most beautiful eyes/eyelashes/eyebrows! and this lip colour is awesome, a really pretty rosy colour. Your skin looks amazing, I'm going to have to check out the NARS light reflecting powder and this MAC lipstick

Thank you so much Emmy! The powder and lipstick are definitely worth checking out

I love the lipstick Kinda Sexy! You do your eye liner so well, i wish i did!

Thank you jen! Practice makes perfect, I still mess up all the time lol

I like this a lot

Thanks Anne!

Might be my new favourite look...something special today.

Thank you greenchili!

I've been feeling all the oranges lately.

i0625151mage.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

Addiction by Ayako Early Summer blush

BECCA Pressed Topaz SSP

BITE Beauty Clementine

I now want a clementine.  Can I even get a clementine this time of year?  My mouth is watering.  Thanks a lot mocha!  

What is this addiction by Ayakyo?  

Lol, thanks hearts!

addiction by Ayako is a Japanese makeup brand by Ayako (a MUA) who used to be the creative director for NARS.  

Omg! Your skin looks amazing! It always looks so glowy, but today, it somehow looks even better. It makes me think you just got back from some tropical vacation. Btw, I read your comment below about the Bite duo. Thanks for the tip about layering them. I wasn't sure what to do with Tangerine because it looked atrocious on me:D

Thanks, Cupcakecandy!  I've been trying out 2 new skincare items lately, and I can say I definitely see a difference.  I started using PTR Rose Oil Serum with SPF during the day as well as Sunday Riley Luna at night.  Both are amazing, and I feel they are definitely doing something for glowiness. 🙂

I am totally with you on the Tangerine thing... I feel I look really strange when I wear it alone.  It's so neon!  😄

Love orange on you!

Thanks jen143xo!

Orange suits you!

Thanks Anne!  You should see my house, LOL.  There is orange EVERYWHERE 😄

You are frikkin beautiful!! This is such a punchy, yet polished look. Your skin looks so amazing, dewy and even, your eyebrows are phenomenal!! The shape is amazing, and the colour is absolutely perfect for you (Im going to have to check the dipbrow out!), and I love love love this colour on you. It's such a fun pretty colour, its punchy but there is still something soft about it. Love this!

Thank you, Emmy!  I've been spending most of my energies working on my skin and my eyebrows this year, so I'm glad it's paying off, LOL.

RE: the eyebrows and Dipbrow, I found when I was just using Dipbrow on its own I was going too heavy... for some reason I just cannot use that stuff all over my brows without overdoing it.  What I do now is use it only for doing a base line on the lower part of my brow to define the shape, and then I fill in any sparse areas between hairs with the Caucase NARS pencil.  It's a kind of taupe-y gray so it doesn't look as harsh. 

Mocha, Clementine is lovely!  Is this a matte finish?

I had an orange lipstick question, and there you are!  Have you tried the Tangerine/Lingonberry duo?  If so, how did you find the colours?  Both these colours look great, but sometimes I wonder if they are rich enough for my skintone.

I just got a brand new Chantecaille orange toned red lipstick, can't wait to wera it today.

testing