Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Great look!  Jemly, any chance you could do a pic with NYX Butter for me? Or just a swatch? Our coloring is similar and I've had a hard time finding swatches of it on pale peeps. I'm always concerned it's too warm for my skin. Do you wear it on its own?

hey i'm at work / not home any more but i can tell you i find that 'butter' is a cool-toned brown. (don't love the formula, i find it is too slippery for a supposed matte color, but it mixes well with other colors and formulas)

Thank you Jemly! I don't think I can rock the brown. The swatches have been all over the place. Some look more grey, not really brown at all. But I trust a fellow pale chick's opinion. Bummer about the formula too. 

I really like this smoky eye today. It's a little different it looks like? You suit the smudgy look with a pale lip.

hmmmm, yeah i went about it a bit differently, didn't fill in the waterline with black liner (which is usually my go-to power move) and relied more on the shadows rather than liner. thanks !!

It was storming up a storm here last night, so I didn't sleep too well.

i0623151mage.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

Stila Angelfish Smudge Stick

BECCA Rose Gold Pressed SSP

Clinique Heather Pop blush

MJ (I don't remember what the formula is called, but I think it's D/C LoveMarc Lip Gel) All the Way

Love that lipstick on you! I am so jealous of how you always look so glowy and achieve that no makeup look.

Gorgeous! That lip color is sooo pretty.

It's been raining on and off here for the last few weeks. We're supposed to have another day like that (today) and the rest of the week is supposed to be amazing!

I love storms, so I got up to watch the lightning for a while last night. Not the best thing to do on a work night, but my cat enjoyed the company lol

You actually look really bright-eyed and relaxed today. I never would guess you had a rough night's sleep 🙂

Heather Pop is a great shade of blush on you, and I'm loving that lippie!

It has been endless rain where I am too!  My husband said the other day he saw a road closed off due to pick up trucks literally floating on flooded streets.

I hear you on the storm last night! 

You look so glowy and freshfaced!

Well geez, I hate to follow kb today but here's my face:

IMG_6915.JPG

Eyes are KVD Shade + Light warm quad

Cheeks are Fig Pop

Lips are Stila Dolce

I like the peachy color scheme today, especially your eyes! Your lashes look so fluttery 🙂

Yay! A little smile today 😉 Gorgeous!

I'm in love with this look. Everything pulls together into such a warm, soft look.

Your eyes are especially gorgeous - I'm rethinking passing on that KVD palette now...

Oh pfft. 

I really like your eyeshadow today. IT's very flattering. And I like that your products all tie in together! Very pretty.

Loving those shadow colors on you, malday!

Wanted to do a suuuuper glowy look today. Note, I did have to edit the lighting as it was really dark and gloomy this morning. 

Using NARS Hot Sand and Copacabana Illuminator, DI shadow in Andromeda, Meteorites, and Lancome Etincelle. 

mejune23.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You look like you belong on a Romance Cover!

Your skin looks magical, and you have such dainty features 😊

Wow...so luminous! You look like you're a model for some super expensive pearl-infused night cream or something 🙂 Just love that glow!

testing