Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love that lipcolor on you! Have you tried the Lush No Drought dry shampoo? I have tried quite a few and that is my favorite. 

Thanks jeyrosella!  I haven't tried that one either!  I'll have to check it out.  

Me being completely silly, again. Jacyln's tutorials always inspire me, so I tried her latest smokey one (even though I did't have the same/similar products) and I love it. My mom wants me to try it on her too 🙂

IMG_2707.JPGIMG_2744.PNG

And another picture, from my phone...I almost can't take pictures with my phone now because I like how clear the sony camera is. 

IMG_2703.JPG

Beautiful! And love your smokey eye!

Anonymous Insider

You are gorgeous, girl. I especially love that middle photo for some reason. And even though the phone photo isn't as clear, I kind of like that effect for that particular photo. 

I'm in awe of your henna.  You're so talented!

Gorgeous! I really love your eyes and that lip colour. ❤️

And your henna designs are so pretty *_*

You're so cute! I love your pics like these! 

Sooooo pretty. Love this!

Something natural for a family dinner with the in laws today. I'm getting better with my Hourglass Modernist palette! 

Urban Decay Liar on lips. It is the perfect MLBB shade for me. That's how pigmented my lips are because this is noticeably a rosy brown color on many bloggers' photos I saw when I was researching with UD to buy!

image.jpg

I love Liar on you. This is a really pretty, natural look 🙂

GREAT MLBB colour on you!

Liar is perfect!  

Ah, the troubles of having pigmented lips!  Nothing ever looks the way I expect it to.  Mine are so mauve they change everything.

Yes, I share the same pain 😞 I also find lighter shades really tough, they end up streaky no matter what, whether it's a gloss or lipstick. 

06.21.15.png

Used a custom palette on eyes, on lips stila aria with rosa layered over it. KVD Por Vida blush. ABH Dipbrow in dark brown, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation (My new go to at the moment)

Beautiful look, soft eyes, and nice pinkish lips. 

IMG_8474.JPG

Yesterday, I deviated from my usual black liner and used MJ's Highliner in Brown(out). Also tested out my sample of Givenchy's Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara, which I'm really liking the more I get the hang of it (it's great for catching small lashes in the corners and keeps a curl all day). I'm also wearing NARS Vera, UD Rapture Blush and Guerlain Perles d'Etoile 🙂 On my hair, I'm testing out the new B&B Surf Infusion Spray

Also sorta matchy nails, OCC Strumpet. I tried to use the matching lip tar but it was oily and disgusting so I just threw it out 😞

IMG_8475.JPG

Oooh, love the nail colour. 

And like what mocha said... they do separate naturally, so sometimes you just need to really shake it. Then they're good again 🙂

Love the nails!  

Just so you know with liptars, sometimes the oil separates from the pigment.  A good shake is all it needs to recombine 🙂

Love Vera on you!

Thanks! 

testing