Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

looks real fine on you. Great shade of red.

I love that lip color on you, k617! It almost reminds me of a warmer toned Marsala (the Pantone color of the year!). It's a perfect lip color for the summer! 

<3, Randee

Spoiler
06.18.15.png 
Wearing Stila Bella on lips I love it!!

That lipstick is a show stealer!  I love the brows as well.

Thank you, you wouldn't guess by looking at them but they are completely uneven I have to put in work to make them somewhat match

I can tell why... That pink lippie is made for you.

Thank you 🙂

1977390_506806872802520_1526858342393685489_n.jpg

No filter or anything. I'm wearing Revlon jumbo matte pencil in Sultry and Nars Luster blush but you can't really tell. Also wearing stila kitten but you can't tell. it's okay though. that's all I'm wearing. No foundation. 🙂 

You look super beachy and fun today in your Hollywood shades and floral kimono? 

Looking good

And oh hope the guy is smart enough to swept our BW off her feet 😉 I'm rooting for you BW 😉

he's caring, sweet, humor, loves the things i do. 

example.

he'd totally go for velma instead of daphnee from scooby doo. i'm velma. i think he loves that i'm so caring with clients, i truly care for them. i dont know what we were talking about once, but i said "i'm a nice person, jo" and he said "i know you are" 🙂 one time he said. "i like having a partner" to me. then i said we were batman and robin. obviously he is batman. *-* and then on friday when i couldnt see him, i left him a note saying he was agent mulder. and i know he read it because he texted me saying I'M MULDER. ❤️ 

skin win

hehehehehe 😄

Anonymous Insider

You are gorgeous, lady. I have missed you. (I'm wearing Stila's Kitten today too) 

twinsies ❤️ aw vaash. i miss being here too 😞 i just get so tired when i get home so either i play some games or just pass out. sigh. i haven't played much with makeup, just basically doing the 60s flick and red lippie. and now that i have a guy in my mind, i've been cooking lunches for both of us. >.> it's wrong cause i know he has a gf but... goodness. i've. anyway, i'm respecting and not making any advances on him lol. ah. but i still like cooking for him. and he asks me now if im going to bring him something to eat. he loves my cooking ❤️ ok i drifted off. lol. i miss you too, vaas. ❤️ 

BW, I love your look today, especially the fresh skin and the specs!

Cooking totally wins over guys! And keeps them interested even years later! 😉

tell me about it, wednesday afternoon he asked me if i could cook something for him, hehe. and then thursday he found out i wouldnt be there friday cause i had to go to a conference with some other people and he was sad about that! he even asked me if i could leave him a plate, lol. im sure he was joking but i did do it just so he could think of me and miss me while i was away. >> but next week i dont think i'm going to make him anything, just make him miss it. lol 

LOL. Yep, gotta make him realize what he's missing by not being with you!

What have I accomplished today?

Finally making sense of the free table my roommates left that is more or less my vanity now.

Spoiler
IMAG0352_1.jpg
There's still some work to be done.. I'm still waiting on a couple organizers (in the mail. But this is major progress! I just wish I didn't have to switch label tapes in the middle of it all.. The only tape I had left was half the width and messes with my whole uniform label look.. Oh well.

I decided to try Hearts suggestion and take a swing at a black smokey eye. It's peak of allergy season, so powder can't go on my lower lash line and nothing can go on my waterline.. But I managed to work with what I have. The second lip shade in the palette is much darker, so I'm not sure it looks quite "right".. 

I've also never done a black main lid color before, either. While black is my comfort color in clothing, I find it very intimidating to use in make up.

1) Smashbox More Than Primer Blemish Control Primer

2) Korres Anti Aging Foundation in 01 Porcelain

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma

5) Kat von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette (Latinus, Salens, Shax, Liberatus)

6) Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel in Blacquer

7) Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash mascara

😎 Make Up For Ever Rouge Artists Palette 03 - Warm Beige - N23

9) Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

Spoiler
IMAG0356.jpg

Well done. I notice the black smokey eyes on you. Very lovely. Hope to see you more in dark smokey 😉

1 Reply
testing