Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Isn't it? I had the sample card sitting in a box forever and barely tried it

Anonymous Insider

Mandarin Bolero looks garnet, how cute!

I avoided trying this color for so long because I thought it was just going to be another bold orange-red. So glad it isn't!

Love that blush on you, malday!

<3, Randee

Thank you Randee!

Decided to play with my ABH Lavish palette today, and used Nars Barbara on lips with MUFE Plexi Glass in Sweet Pink, KVD Por Vida on Cheeks

Spoiler
06.17.15.png

So pretty! I love Nars Barbara!!

Girl, that blush looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you 🙂

I came home to two things this evening...

First, a treat:

Spoiler
New Tarte haul
IMAG0339_1.jpg

Then, I saw this:

Spoiler
IMAG0338_1.jpg
"F**k this crystal cat litter!"
My other bengal mix - who was temporarily crated for behavioral issues per my feline behaviorist - Dustin von Derpinstein, Slayer of Mosquitoes, Brother of Zeus.

1) Algenist Ultra Light Weight UV Defense Fluide SPF 50

2) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

3) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

5) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma

6) Kat von D Ladybird Palette (Vespertine, Renholder, Siouxsi-Sioux)

7) Kat von D Autograph Pencil in Immortal Love

😎 Tarte Smart Clay Mascara

9) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 02 - Cool Pinks - 34 Intense

10) Calvin Klein Euphoria

Spoiler
IMAG0336.jpg

Cute as always!

Thanks, Missy!

HA!  Your cat must be related to my cat Rupert.  He does this often, and he's not even confined 😄

We just changed his cat litter so he'd get used to the new Natures Miracle brand crystals instead of the white pearls we were using..

Clearly he felt it necessary to throw a tantrum.

I always use the really cheap brand of litter, and it lasts a long time. I have tried to buy the "new" and more expensive litter, and it's terrible! It starts stinking after two days! So, I always go back to the cheap stuff:)

Up until very recently, I was the same way. The Arm&Hammer deodorizer over normal sand litter is quite fantastic.

However, with five cats, I'm sure you can imagine how it doesn't really cut it all the time. I have really bad allergies to begin with, and Portland is having one of the worst years nationwide in a very long time. The ammonia smell was a bit much, even with daily cleaning and weekly dump and scrubs..

I used the pearls briefly, which are ungodly expensive, but I still needed a new bag every two weeks to keep the smell down.

Then, I found out that Natures Miracle made crystal litter. This is why it's awesome; Natures Miracle is a natural enzyme cleaner that actually breaks down the urine structure so there's no smell. When one of our kitties had an accident on our couch when coming out of anesthesia, we had it professionally cleaned, and it's the product they used. Now, imagine that cleaner in a litter. Now imagine that in a crystal litter, for a reasonable price.

Crystal litter is already fantastic because it locks in the moisture, doesn't clump, and desiccates physical waste. This does this, as well, but breaks down liquid waste as well, so there's no swelling, or staining of the bottom of the box. We still scoop daily, but litter swaps only need to happen once a month, if that. It's been three weeks and I still don't notice any smell from the boxes besides the smell of the product itself.

1:1 bag-to-box, five cats (six boxes), 13$ a bag (compared to 26$ for none NM brand pearl/crystal litter). And each lasting over a month.

Not trying to plug the product, mind. Just justifying the switch to a fellow cheap litter fan. 🙂

Yes, I love Nature's Miracle products, but I haven't tried the litter. They are awesome. I only have one cat, but I also have two dogs, so I get Nature's Miracle carpet cleaner and deodorizer all the time and it really does erase the odors. It just crossed my mind that this is a slightly strange conversation to be having on a beauty thread! Lol. Thanks for the info, I will have to try that.

Okay, forgive me, but all this talk and I just have to post a pic of my kitty, Priscilla. She has been with me for 14 years and counting! We've been through a lot...

prissy.jpg

Burmese? She looks exactly like my last cat! So pretty..

I think she is Burmese, but I'm not sure.

Omg she's beautifulllll I love her big blue eyes!

1 Reply
testing