Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think your brows look good. I also like the yellow you added to your inner eye!

Thanks.  You like the two things I am the most on the fence about, so it is a reminder we all have different opinions.  I actually thought the yellow looked like a bruise and that my brows looked sloppy.

I love Francesco on you!

Thanks.  He is definitely one of my new favorites.

I love this look! You look seriously gorgeous!

Thanks.  I am in love with the lipstick.

Afternoon, ladies.

I stayed home today because my eye was super irritated. I couldn't get my contacts in until this afternoon. That said, with a lot of flushing, I was able to dislodge a big ol' cat hair that had gotten stuck. My eye is still red and irritated, so I'm being very choosy with the products I use. See how it is tomorrow morning.

I was also wearing glasses, which kind of make feel like a librarian. My boyfriend thinks its cute - especially when I tie my hair back in a lazy pony tail - but I disagree. If my eye is still bugging me, I'll put up a picture tomorrow.

Spoiler
1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder
4) Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Smashbox Master Class III Palette - Color & Contour (Snow, Rose Petal, Papaya, Peony)
6) Marc Jacobs Marc'er Percision Eyeliner Pen - Blacquer  (placed above my lash line to avoid eye irritation and easy removal)
7) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara (non-irritating, non-clumping, not waterproof formula)
😎 Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 01 - Warm Pinks - 37 Intense

No fragrance to avoid eye irritation (that's a thing). Went with pink today since my shirt has a rainbow smilodon on it, I"m wearing my stupid bright gym shoes for comfort, and old blue jeans from Kut. 

We're going out to see Jurassic World in a few moments at our local Cinetopia (21+.. gonna drink ALL the cider).. Might as well try to look "put together" even though I've been wearing a sleep shirt up until now (pants are over rated, amiright?)

IMAG0314.jpg

Pants are so very overrated!   More trouble than they're worth.   How was the movie?  I know the drinking lounge makes movies better but your best judgement otherwise;) 

The movie was great! Go see it!

I'd put it right up there with Max Max for "movies to see in theatre" this year. Avengers was.. well, Marvel, and good, but if I had to choose I'd wait to see it on Redbox. 

That lip color is beautiful on you, it's just the right balance of soft, feminine, and demure!

I agree, it's a nice, soft pink. 🙂

Thanks!

I usually shy away from bold lips, but going through all of my lippies is kind of making me realize they're not so bad.

dbepfc.jpg

Both eye looks are shadows in the Smashbox Double Exposure palette. I used the gray/silvers, blues, and black for the look on the left while I used the nude (lid), matte cranberry (crease), and black (outer corner) for the look on the right. For lips on the left it's OCC's Lip Tar in Memento mixed with a touch of John Doe with their color pencil in Trick. For lips on the right it's Smashbox's lipstick and lip lacquer in Be Legendary.

If anyone wants to know other colors/products used, ask away, I just didn't want to give too long a list of things used for both. 😛

Anonymous Insider

Squee, so happy to see your face again. You look like you have a lot of fun playing with eye shape between both looks. Were you using Smashbox to contour?

I've been playing with the Smashbox gel liner pens (I have the cobalt, black, and brown) and adore their texture so with the black I draw outside my bottom lashline for a doll-eyed effect (in the pin up pic).

I used the medium cream contour stick in the Smashbox trio to do a bit on the sides of my nose, but other than that it was the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer and the Givenchy Mister Light pen in Mister Macaroon for the undereyes layered over my OCC concealer.

Your hair!!!!  😍😍😍😍

😛 I cut it back in January to my lower back and it's gotten so long so quickly!

A+!!!

Thank you!

Wow, so this is my muse lylysa. You are beautiful! More pictures please! Love your eye makeup 🙂

You are too kind, Blackkitty!

I don't post as much as I have before, but here are some of fun and colorful ones, feel free to go on my profile and browse through my images:

(The top looks are me going in Anna mode, from Frozen, for a friend's daughter's birthday party and the bottom look was from the same day but with different hair, which I wore to dinner to celebrate my birthday back in July)

frznbdy.jpg

shnt.jpg

prplk.jpg

(Halloween at work, I was Tiffany from The Bride of Chucky)

2012-10-31 08.18.36.jpg

1 Reply
testing