Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!

I wore Tom Ford Sharah Haze yesterday for the first time, it took me a long time to get it because I don't like the TF glitter shades. I am glad I got it, the yellows, grays and greens and perfect for my green eyes!! I think I've read that the palette is a but understated, that the colors are light, which maybe the yellow and green are light but the greens are rich and beautiful. 

My makeup skills aren't great so I didn't take pics but just wanted to mention the palette. 🙂

I agree.  Share pics!  This is a judgement free zone!  And if anyone is mean I will call them on it so don't worry 😉

I think you should post picture next time 😉 I'm still learning how to put things together 😉 so instead of posting here I post over Tom Ford update. It is always nice to see good ol' Tom Ford products in action on everyday ppl. (I actually prefer it over ad campaign ... God knows how they alters/fix everything to make everything looks good). I'm sure you looked great yesterday 🙂

Ok, I know I'm probably posting too much, but I thought that some of you might want to know how the new Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint wears. I got a deluxe sample and tried it yesterday. It is light coverage, but evens out nicely, and one thing I noticed about it was that it lasted a long time and did not make my face oily, surprisingly. It actually seemed to do the opposite. It wasn't matte at all, but I had to touch up less than usual, which I wasn't expecting at all! I did go over it with some Teint Idole under my eyes and a little on my cheeks, where I have some hyperpigmentation. Overall, I like it so far. Oh, and it is the perfect amount of moisture for my combo skin.  did not use a separate moisturizer or primer.

aaaajjjj.jpg

No such thing as posting too much.  What's that?  You look great.  The eyes are especially lovely.

Thank you!

Ignore my awkward kissy-face please, somehow out of the million selfies I took this was the only one where I wasn't mid-blink.(I blink a lot during pictures, it's a habit) 😞

Using Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Smashbox BB Cream, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Cover FX Matte Setting Powder, Hourglass Blush in Luminous, Naked Eyeshadow palette, MUFE Mascara, UD eyeliner, and the main focus, Bite Beauty lipstick in Lingonberry. 

Spoiler
FOTD

Can't ignore it when it's that cute.  Love the lipstick shade, too.

So cute. What a lovely color against your skin!

Thank you! 🙂 Out of the two (Tangerine and Lingonberry) this one was definitely my favorite. 

You're adorable!  I love Lingonberry on you 🙂

Aww thank you! 🙂 

KVD: Shade+Light shadow Palette & Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. 

IMG_1196.JPG

Perfection.  Always, perfect.

Thank you ❤️

I love how Lolita looks on you! I wish I had gotten the brown batch, lol. Your blending is superb<3 Oh! I also saw that necklace you were wearing the other day but I forgot to buy it, I think I'll buy it today, I love the way it looks. 😄 

Your makeup skills look like art, and I usually don't comment on your pics because I feel like I am not worthy! You are beautiful, haven't seen you look even close to bad in anything.

WHAT. You are most worthy. & thank you. ❤️ 🙂

Face- EL Double Wear Foundation, Tarte Setting Powder, Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder, IT Cosmetics Bronzer, The Balm Down Boy Blush

Eyes- MAC X15 Warm Palette, Loreal Gel Eyeliner, and some random falses

Brows- Mac Spiked

Lips- Stila Bella

060615.png

Do you have white liner on your lower lids? It looks like it, and it really makes your eyes look great! I have always wanted to try "highlighting" my eyes, but I have no idea. I don't think I would get as good of a result as you. 

2 Replies
testing