Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I use their PureMoist solution!  I'll take a look at these drops as well. Thanks Jem! 🙂

Stopped by just to say I love that lipstick on you.  🙂

Thank you 🙂

purplefy,

My dry eyes were caused by extended contact lens use (not a problem for everyone).   I got lasik a few years ago and don't wear contracts anymore.  Just FYI - both lasik and contacts may cause dry eye - but for me, the contacts were the worst offender.

I would strongly suggest limiting their use to special occassions.  I wish I had done that.

I use Genteel eye drops (no preservatives) daily when I wake up (It is available at al drugstores).  The have them in three moisturizing levels, and I use the one for moderate dry eyes typically.  I also have the one for sever dry eyes that I use if I have been outdoors/wind a lot.

Thanks Chilli! I got them on last Thursday and my doctor told me to wear them for at least 4-5 hours everyday for the next two weeks. I've never had contacts before so this is totally new. I have eye drops since my eyes were mildly dry before from being windburnt while I was in school. I use the drops in the morning and night but the moisture doesn't last. But the contacts sucked a little bit more moisture from them. They aren't uncomfortable though. 

Thanks for the recommendation! I pick up the moderate and severe drops when I run errands tomorrow.

The Genteel drops are very spendy.  The Walgreens home brands that looks exactly like Genteel has teh exact same ingredients.  I remembering fussing at my husband that he was trying to palm off store brand on my precious eyes, but it is just as effective (and MUCH cheaper). 🙂

Just FYI:

Okay. I'll go with the cheaper option then. No need spending the extra money. Thanks Chilli! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I use Systane. Medium spendy drops, but sometimes you can get really good coupons for them that are good on the double packs.

Thanks Quota! 🙂

I took a picture in my bathroom, with my phone, which made me a lovely shade of orange.

And another one with my camera & flash, because I'm thinking of buying a new one...and i've been neglecting the old one.

1. I have no idea how the lipgloss got on my chin -.-

2. I am in desperate need of some facial-hair-removing.

3. The one with flash makes it look like I need to lay off the bronzer, but I promise it's not actually that intense in person. (or maybe it is, and i'm in denial?)

Face:

Nars hot sand illuminator

Armani luminous silk foundation

Chanel Tan de Soleil

Laura Mercier secret brightening powder

Buxom Tahiti bronzer

Mac MSF in global glow

Eyes:

I tried using benefit's 'stay don't stray primer', and it was AWFUL. 

I used some eyeshadows from the MUFE studio case, but that primer made everything so dry, cakey, and hard to blend.

Stila liquid liner, UD perversion 24/7 liner, loreal voluminous mascara.

Lips:

ABH metallic rose lipgloss

IMG_1987.PNG

IMG_1123.jpg

You look glowing!!!  

Second this! 

Love the highlighting! Very pretty

ok guys. i leave tomorrow and i'm 90% packed up. i've wayyyyyyyyy over packed. the amount of lipstick is stupid. i used to pride myself on how little i could get away with bringing but these days i know i'm happier when i have choices and am prepared for any situation. 

today i'm wearing:

NARS copacabana illuminator. applied under foundation which is something i hadn't tried yet.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation. if this foundation formula was in the nars siberia color, i'd never stray.

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS matte muliple, exumas. used on cheeks and eyelids (they say they matte multiples are not for eyes as the regular multiples are, but i say....hogwash!!!! to that).

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil for a tightline

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet, for waterline

BOBBI BROWN single eyeshadow, chocolate, for under lids

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

STILA stay all day liquid lipstick, tesoro 

the real hero here can't be seen: atelier cologne mandarine glaciale. good god i'm so happy i finally grabbed this up, no regrets. i can't get enough.

pre.jpg

doesn't andy look so dejected and concerned ?

dejectedandy.jpg

Tesoro is so perfect on you. Another one of my faves on you. 

This is breathtakingly beautiful!  Poor Andy!  He looks so sad. 

O____O

Aw, Andy looks like Take me with you!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time, and girl, you look amazing with copacabana under your foundation.

thank you !! as long as my skin agrees with it i think it'll be my go-to method. 

I tried my Nars illuminator in hot sand under my foundation today, because of you. I think I might like it even more than using it on top. (well, maybe not more....but more than I thought I would.)

Every time I see you with tesoro on, it makes me wish I had it. You look so fab!

i'm really liking how it came out too ! it's subtle but it's effective, and i think the finish underneath foundation looks more natural, which i prefer. 

testing