Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Uh, you really outta bring that down your neck there so it transitions better, lol.  Jk;). 

Seriously though, you look amazing!  Just wowzas KB!  Your eyes-  I can see every little detail in them with your whole face painted blue!  

How ow long did this take you? 

HAHA. Yeah, I considered painting my neck a really dark blue, but then decided I was too lazy after spending an hour blending my face lol.Next time 😛 hehehe. It's not as easy as I thought blending the cream together evenly, the way I wanted. Guess that's why I'll be practicing more 😛

It's weird... I thought the blue would drown out my eyes. Worked out though!

Anonymous Insider

Hearts is absolutely correct. Your eyes are always stunning, but this gives them a whole new dimension!! 

Holy WOW! So incredible. You are a talented and beautiful woman!

WOW! That is SO COOL!

OMG this is amazing!!! 

Wish I had an ounce of creativity that you do! This is amazing! 

OMG this is amazing!  I thought it was CGI or something!  Incredible!  You are gifted!

Haha! Thanks! No CGI or Photoshop colouring (except for the whites of my eyes, they got red). All makeup and lighting 🙂

NeoFX eye drops are the best for getting rid of redness in your eyes.  The only downfall is that they're minty feeling in the eyes.  Errr, I mean fresh.  Really fresh. 

This is incredible!! You look amazing! I'm seriously blown away. Such talent.

D'aww, thanks!

You are so talented!  

That's awesome!

nice, ive been wanting to get that palette but now i dont find the time to do creative stuff like this. good job! 

You should get it! I don't have a lot of time (I'm away for work for 13 hours/day, 5 days a week, plus am a single mom), but if you budget the time, it can sometimes work out. Sometimes... haha.

lol ugh after work i just want to sleep now >< i'll think about it during our next 30 dollars off! 😄 

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Y'all have seen my purple roller derby look. (Which I wore to the bout last night, Roller derby is the only place I can think of where I can wear purple lipstick and NOT stand-out. lol)  But we have TWO roller derby teams. The Heartland Havoc (aka the purple team) and the ICT Roller Girls All-Stars. (Red and black team) So today, I'm wearing the All Star team's shirt with a look I put together. 

Actually, we are lounging at home today, and just ran to grab a couple of groceries. So the only makeup I'm wearing is the lipstick. (Besame's Red Velvet) But I think the white, red, and black scarf goes perfectly with the shirt. 🙂 

unnamed (58).jpg

Anonymous Insider

The headscarf tied in a bow is so cute and very Harajuku, and I always love this lip on you! 🙂

Oh you lok so darling with your hair bows!  I'm thinking them and your lips are your signature look.  

This whole look is so wonderfully pulled together.  👍

testing