Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow! That lipstick loves you as much as you love it! This is a fabulous example of a how amazing minimal-makeup can look with a swipe of bright lipstick to light up the entire face! You are jaw-droopingly beautiful today! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!

20150528_172113.jpg20150528_172409.jpg

Mostly Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette with Bare Minerals matte foundation

I can't paint my own nails to save my life but I love this color, it makes me feel sophisticated. It's the Formula X that came in the the Bronze Bares All kit

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeous preppy, polished look! I absolutely love what you've done with the eyeshadow to create storm clouds to flatter your eyelids and enhance your eyes beautifully! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and that slick of satin-pink on the lips balances the moody eye in the most enchanting and summery manner! You are stunning! 🙂

I love your eyeshadow! And that nail color is a gorgeous subtle nude on your hands!

Thank you! I wish it didn't look so washed out with the lighting. I guess that happens when you selfie in a public bathroom haha you look like you're feeling better! ^^^That color is to die for! Or in your case, to get out of bed for 😉

Ah, the public bathroom selfie. Must be taken stealthily. 😉

Thank you!

So today was a better makeup day... Lol. 

image.jpg

I think pink is my favorite color on you!

Anonymous Insider

I'm loving this satin-pinkish-apricot wash of shimmer over the eyes, as it works beautifully with your skin tone and the hues lighting up your hair! You've executed the eyeliner wing brilliantly, your complexion looks flawless, and I'm also loving the tonal thing you have going on, with your blusher and lipstick picking up on the satin-y tones of your eye makeup! This is a stunningly dramatic look, which suits your stunning bone structure brilliantly! 🙂

So pretty and soft. Your skin is beautiful!

Hormones are running wild (and making me feel awful), so I'm hanging out at home in my pjs today! Yeah, I woke up like this -- at 11:30am! 😄 So far I have stood up for breakfast, lunch, and a short portrait session with my boyfriend interspersed with lots of breaks and laying down, haha. I nearly always have one day during my cycle that just wreaks absolute havoc on my body; anyone else experience the same thing? What can I do to combat this?

What I'm wearing:

• Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm - This stuff is one of my favorite lip balms and doubles as my aromatherapy to combat nausea and headaches!

image.jpg

Boo hormones boo! I was a grump yesterday and just generally sleep the first two days of my cycle as much as I can because my emotions are a complete roller coaster. Sleeping/ resting and just doing whatever makes yourself feel happier is my best advice. Females should actually be entitled to 1-2 days off a month, no questions asked! Lol. Your skin is still gorgeous through hormones and all. Jealous!! 

Have you tried birth control? I've been on it since I was a teen because otherwise Aunt Flo gets really mean and leaves me in fetal position. On the positive side, your skin looks enviably beautiful. Lip balm is all you need. Hope you feel better!

Aunt Flo! I just snorted as soon as I caught that reference. It's just a particular thing in my cycle; it happens whether or not I am taking birth control, but admittedly, the duration and intensity of pain is severely lessened while on the pill. Thank you for the compliments and for the tips!

Hope you feel better. You look glamourous in your pjs!

Thanks, Veg! You're too kind! :3

yes i experience this. sometimes it's pre, sometimes it's during. this was me, yesterday, in fact. hope you feel better, you are a beautiful angel baby (and, apparently, my moon sister)

Anonymous Insider

Ooch. yes. Lethargy so bad yesterday. Today is not my people person day either. The best I've been able to do is to cram in as much fruit as possible. Bananas, apples, a bit of peanut butter, salads, anything with a high moisture content to it. I've been wearing Demeter Cranberry for the past two days as a refresher.

Aww, thanks, my dear. Yeah, the exact timing is inconsistent for me as well. It's baffling and problematic. At least my work schedule is incredibly flexible.

image.jpg

Foundation: Kat Von D Lock-It primer, Bare Minerals Anniversary Powder
Cheeks: LM Honey, Too Faced Sugar Spun Highlighter
Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow
Eyes: KVD Shade & Light
Liner: UD 24/7 Perversion
Lashes: Diorshow primer & mascara
Lips: Sephora clear liner, Besame Red Hot Red
Finishing touches: HG Ethereal, UD All Nighter

2 Replies
testing