Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

hi friends. i've been crazy busy lately. having a bit of fun today 🙂

NARS all day luminious foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS illuminator, copacabana

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, luster

COVERGIRL brow pencil

NARS dual intensity eyeshadow, desdemona (just under eyes)

STILA stay-all-day liquid liner

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

BESAME lipstick, noir red

lined with NARS velvet matte lip pencil, train bleu

dual.jpg

and posing with my new coffee mug--it's agent cooper from twin peaks !! 

coop.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a gorgeous model-off-duty look, which is veering into deliciously androgynous territory! I am absolutely loving the combination of the fiercely beautiful lip with the fiercely beautiful lining of the lower lid in berry tones! You look stunning! 🙂

I really like the purple under the eyes! 

This is my all time favorite lipstick on you.  It is heaven with your skin tone, and I am a sucker for dark lippies.

My dream girl 😉

Mine too. o_o Just perfect.

i love you both !

Yesssss

fabulous as usual!

That look really suits you...very retro 20s glamour...Coco Chanel and the like.

I'm reading a new bio of Chanel and think you'd like it.  Mademoiselle; Coco Chanel and the Pulse of History.  It delves very much into how she sensed trends and social changes to create something relevant for the time.  You're photos totally remind me of some in the book...in mood not actual look.

Here's my last photo in this thread for awhile (I promise). Same look as yesterday, but with slightly different colors. New products used are in blue.

Face: NARS Puradiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz, MUFE super matte loose translucent powder, Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Days
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Duo in ebony, and I did some minor fix ups with Tarte Amazonian Clay brow pencil in Rich Brown (trying to use up the rest of it)
Eyes: Naked 2 palette - Foxy as base, Tease in crease and Busted to fake the crease further (because I have tiny Asian eyes ;)); Clinique cream liner in true black, Shiseido Nourishing mascara base & Le Volume de Chanel mascara
Lips: Chanel Glossimer in Bliss (181)

I also noticed a tiny bumpy rash on the bottom of my face on either side of my chin... NO!
I received a bunch of new skincare products from my recent Birchbox and a few trial sizes of Paula's Choice products in my recent order wiht her... of course I didn't learn anything fom my last incident and decided it would be a good idea to introduce them all at once. Time to reboot my routine and cut out all the new products! Sigh.

Actually this rash looks similar to the last rash I got from using the DDG peels. I really do wonder if it's the retinol...

IMG_4570.JPG

Don't leave us!! (unless you just meant cuz you're doing your work thing you mentioned yesterday)

We're just starting to get to know each other 😄

Sorry you got a rash, but I honestly don't see it.  

I am in love with your bangs and brows.  So envious.

You are right! Just the work thing... I'll be spending a few days in jeans and coveralls, and I'll probably get greasy and sweaty throughout the day, so no point in wearing makeup!

And thank you, I've had this haircut since last July, after having side swept bangs and b00b-length hair for the longest time (like... 8 years?!) and decided I wanted a change! The front bangs were a fluke, I wanted shorter, more dramatic side-swept bangs and my stylist cut them a bit too short and a bit too even so I decided to wear it like straight bangs!

I'll be back I promise ! 🙂 Probably when I test out that MJ magenta lip crème on Saturday 😄

And the rash...it is tiny... I took a photo of it...this is a really awkward photo because getting the lighting juuuust right to get them to show up in my camera is really challenging. See those tiny bumps beside my nose (at the end of my smile line) and beside my chin along my jawline?? I'm really suspecting it's the retinol but I can't be sure.

Ohhhhh such a flattering photo. Don't mind the little milia on my cheeks, those are not it. I've had those forever. I'm still trying to get rid of them with BHA 😞

IMG_4576.JPG

Why is this the last post? Some of us post daily 🙂 

From what I can see, your skin looks flawless! 

For a few days 😉 I'm being low-maintenance the next few days and my skin isn't at the point where I want to show you my bare face yet! 😄

Share as many pictures as you'd like (this is only the second I've seen of you), but there is no limit to how many you can post.

I like this super fresh, natural look.

Thanks notcreative! I did post the one with the MJ lip crème so I felt it was a lot of posts within a span of 24 hours!

"Low maintenance" days start tomorrow... so no pretty make up for a few days 😞

pretty!

Hello from Moscow! I am going on a cosmetics mission today and will be looking for an authentic non-touristy Russian doll.
Oh and when you ask for a vodka soda, what you get is a full glass of vodka, and a bottle of soda water to chase it with. I guess that's how I now roll.
The people here are much friendlier than I was informed they'd be so far. Oh and I've found a new friend from Buenos Aires who is equally as interested in cosmetics:). Happy dance!
Here's my look. I'm trying to copy the natural faced ladies here. You know, I really like to see my makeup these days so this natural thing is putting a damper on my morning (uh 3pm) routine.

Okay forget it.  My pictures won't load:/. Boooooooooo!  I'll try again if I manage to get faster internet access. 

I miss you!  Hope you're having fun 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You're in Moscow? How fun! I'm in Boston right now, but flying back to UK later today. I'm intrigued to find out what the Moscow beauty scene is like, so do share once you've scoped it out 🙂

1 Reply
testing